How much autistic this situation with my oneitis was?

badromance

badromance

Banned
Normal sunny high school day.We walk in the school yard with my friend,and he goes first,and we see my oneitis and her beta orbiter sitting there and we go to say hi since we were all in same class.As we are shaking hands,she asks me am i okay.I don't respond and just sat there,and she felt embarassed and her beta orbiter tried to make her feel better,he said that i could atleast say something bla bla,but it was unexpected and what was she thinking asking me in full school yard? jfl i felt bad for her but i was really depressed at that time and sometimes i was even suicidal so yeh this.

Normal sunny high school day.We walk in the school yard with my friend,and he goes first,and we see my oneitis and her beta orbiter sitting there and we go to say hi since we were all in same class.As we are shaking hands,she asks me am i okay.I don't respond and just sat there,and she felt embarassed and her beta orbiter tried to make her feel better,he said that i could atleast say something bla bla,but it was unexpected and what was she thinking asking me in full school yard? jfl i felt bad for her but i was really depressed at that time and sometimes i was even suicidal so yeh this.

I mean, why didnt you say anything back again?

P.S. Your English seens to be quite autistic as well.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Yeah not saying anything when you should say something is autistic as fuck. Maybe don't interact with women if you're depressed, gotta fix that shit first man. She could see it in you.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Nigga what how old are you lol

Happy11

Yes also quite sad you dwell on such insignificant matters hours afterwards, to make thread even.

• +1
Reactions: badromance