How much bf am i here?

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
the last fat goes to my belly and the last scan i did at my gym was 13.4 (today) :lul: :lul:
i have veins on my arms

this is my face rn

I’m happy you are back

• +1
Reactions: Lars
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, St. Wristcel and Britishlooksmaxxer
over 15% under 20%

• +1
yeah i went to the gym at the machine said i am 13.4% bf i was like wtf how
lmao. but tbh I have no idea what body fat % you are here other than the fact you look very lean. Hoping some higher iq user will help you out

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
No hate but you’re skinnyfat on the skinny side

bulk up a bit, you’d look better

Also I think you’re at about 13/15%, vid is pretty shitty and the “.4” is stupid and makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Lars
over 15% under 20%
alright sounds better i was nowhere 13.4% jfl
Bfff

• +1
lmao. but tbh I have no idea what body fat % you are here other than the fact you look very lean. Hoping some higher iq user will help you out
lol thats nowhere near very lean, he's 15% MINIMUM, if his fat distribution is that subhuman. I'd guess around 17-18%.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
No hate but you’re skinnyfat on the skinny side

bulk up a bit, you’d look better

Also I think you’re at about 13/15%, vid is pretty shitty and the “.4” is stupid and makes no sense
yes i am now going to the gym 6 times a week doing ppl, ppl rest eating 3k kcals so like 200 surplus

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
you'll look much better at 10%, cut to that weight and maintain. My face had an immense difference from 20% to 10%, literally 1 psl increase
yeah first i am gonna get some muscles before going to 10% i think i look horible at 10 with no muscles

lol thats nowhere near very lean, he's 15% MINIMUM, if his fat distribution is that subhuman. I'd guess around 17-18%.
Zijdelarss
my jaw rn on this bf thankhgod my fat is not fuckedup there

yeah first i am gonna get some muscles before going to 10% i think i look horible at 10 with no muscles
You'll look even worse if you bulk. I was skinnyfat when I started bro. I looked much worse because I fell for the bulk meme. You do NOT need to bulk in order to build muscle. I repeat. DONT FUCKING BULK YOU SUBHUMAN. You'll get the illusion of muscle, but its actually fat. You'll look MUCH better if you just maintain or cut to a certain weight and maintain caloric-wise. And you won't need to look like shit and then cut after. Just maintain and build muscle from there. Cus you're a beginner you can literally hard-cut and still build muscle. So you can do that also.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Lars
You'll look even worse if you bulk. I was skinnyfat when I started bro. I looked much worse because I fell for the bulk meme. You do NOT need to bulk in order to build muscle. I repeat. DONT FUCKING BULK YOU SUBHUMAN. You'll get the illusion of muscle, but its actually fat. You'll look MUCH better if you just maintain or cut to a certain weight and maintain caloric-wise. And you won't need to look like shit and then cut after. Just maintain and build muscle from there. Cus you're a beginner you can literally hard-cut and still build muscle. So you can do that also.
so eating like 2800 kcals sounds better?

Indeed and you couldn’t get that low without drugs at this point unless you literally starve yourself

Bulk up but do PPLxPPLx, don’t stress your cns too much training 6 days straight

Also take berberine 30min before your first meal to lower your blood glucose

• +1
JFL to a fatcel like me that’s lean, I’m probably just projecting since a good frame for me would be like him.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Just buy some calipers for $3