How much Bimax movement should I get? I wanna get 10mm but my surgeon said thats too much

Quest

Quest

Iron
Wtf I want a noticeable result. A 5mm movement wont be that big of a difference

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
10mm movement of what point? If it's the lefort 1 advancement that's too big, if it's the pogionon advancement 10mm seems kinda small. Post surgical plan

• +1
10mm movement of what point? If it's the lefort 1 advancement that's too big, if it's the pogionon advancement 10mm seems kinda small. Post surgical plan
Lefort 1

Moving my maxilla.

How much movement should I ask for a downgraft?

• JFL
Lefort 1

Moving my maxilla.

How much movement should I ask for a downgraft?

You were asking for a 10mm lefort? :feelskek:

Please force your surgeon to give you a 10mm lefort, so you can join him

Botched by jonathas claus in b1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, moreroidsmoredates, Primary and 1 other person
Just tell him you're looksmaxxing.

What the fuck was this guy even thinking getting bimax?
What the fuck was the surgeon thinking operating on this guy?

No one even knows what you're asking. For a downgraft? How the fuck is anyone supposed to know how much of a downgraft you need without seeing your face and skull?

No one even knows what you're asking. For a downgraft? How the fuck is anyone supposed to know how much of a downgraft you need without seeing your face and skull?

What's a decent downgraft for a noticable result? I dont wanna post my face due to doxxing, but if 10mm is too much, would 5mm be good for a recessed maxilla?

What's a decent downgraft for a noticable result? I dont wanna post my face due to doxxing, but if 10mm is too much, would 5mm be good for a recessed maxilla?
I don't even know what you mean by downgraft. CCW rotation via posterior downgraft? Anterior downgraft to fix gummy smile? Downgraft of entire maxilla to fix short face syndrome?

Downgraft of entire maxilla to fix short face syndrome

Downgraft of entire maxilla to fix short face syndrome
No one can answer that here and all the figures people are throwing out for maxilla movements are completely irrelevant.

No one can answer that here and all the figures people are throwing out for maxilla movements are completely irrelevant.
Yeah, but generally whats a decent sized movement for the result to be noticable? I'm afraid I have a bluepilled surgeon who will only fix the functional issue and not the cosmetic issue and give me a minor change and movements

Yeah, but generally whats a decent sized movement for the result to be noticable? I'm afraid I have a bluepilled surgeon who will only fix the functional issue and not the cosmetic issue and give me a minor change and movements
You're limited by your teeth. There's no movement that a blackpilled surgeon can do because your teeth would be too far down and you'd end up with gummy smile. I mean, imagine that your teeth are 10mm lower. Is that going to look good?

Also, I doubt anywhere here has a frame of reference for downgraft movements to fix short face syndrome unless they are RSM or have had the surgery themselves.

You're limited by your teeth. There's no movement that a blackpilled surgeon can do because your teeth would be too far down and you'd end up with gummy smile. I mean, imagine that your teeth are 10mm lower. Is that going to look good?

Also, I doubt anywhere here has a frame of reference for downgraft movements to fix short face syndrome unless they are RSM or have had the surgery themselves.

What should I tell my bluepilled surgeon to make sure I get the best cosmetic result?

Also, what does CCW mean? I know it stands for counter clock wise, but I don't know what a rotation like that does to the jaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back