How much Bloat can descend you is crazy(Pics)

Did you take Minox? Mirin' your eyebrow growth. The only thing left is to train your neck.
Is neck that important? Kinda want to get into training but dont wanna waste time

Is neck that important? Kinda want to get into training but dont wanna waste time

Yes, it's a really straightforward looksmax for most guys with a neck that's too thin. You'd only focus on the width of the neck, so training the sides primarily. Of course, it's all within reason, a Mike Tyson for example is too extreme.

What's great about the neck is that it grows really quickly, and you won't have to do much maintenance.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
@bonelessvirgin answer
Bro idk you see the pictures guess yourself i also send a pic of my physique somewhere in the thhread and i grew about an inch since then im maybe 7 kgs less

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Bro idk you see the pictures guess yourself i also send a pic of my physique somewhere in the thhread and i grew about an inch since then im maybe 7 kgs less
retard

I didn't know, that dehydration causes the growth of hair follicles on eyebrows.

Have you noticed a differcene how people treat you or more attention from girls?
Yea sure girls really like talking wirh me bur im really scared of rejection so thats a big part of why i dont really get girls.And i got my job only because they needed someone to go out to customers that is more presentable

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince