How much body fat% do I need to get hollow cheeks like these?

How much body fat% do I need to get hollow cheeks like in the 2nd photo? (I'm currently 16%)

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Here, I averaged out several of my untouched selfies taken at the same time in the same room, and laid them on top of each other using Multifaceblender.

I then applied the "lean" filter in 2 iterations to see what I might look like with a leaner face.

1st photo
IMG 20220727 153419
IMG 20220727 153434

Currently, I'm at 16-17% body fat, and the first photo reflects my current state.

What body fat% do I need to achieve to get hollow cheeks like the second and third photos?

I made a poll, and in that one vote for how much body fat% I need to achieve for the second photo ONLY.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, currylightskin and Deleted member 17791
@House Lannister @8PSLcel

@LooksOrDeath

10%

I can't find that lean filter on faceapp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Kingcel32 and Xangsane
Looked higher than 16% in body pic you shared tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I have hollow cheeks at 19 % bf:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Xangsane
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 17791
Click on it and watch an ad and you'll get it for free :ogre:
nah bro, it just diverts me to payment options. Are you using the same app?

• +1
  • So Sad
it's called 'death face' in bodybuilding because by the time most dudes look like this they're on the verge of exhaustion.

• So Sad
Yakhi ethnics have thick skin apply hydrocortisone yallah you naughty naughty 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
:feelswhy: I guess I'd have to work harder. But how much % do I need to get cheeks like on the 2nd and 3rd photos?
depends on the person but my cheekbones start really popping when im under about 14%

• +1
Mine start to come in before I have visible abs. Same with like drago but others need more leanness. So I think it completely depends on bones and fat storing genetics :feelshehe:

• +1
Mine start to come in before I have visible abs. Same with like drago but others need more leanness. So I think it completely depends on bones and fat storing genetics :feelshehe:
How lean are my cheeks for 16-17% bf?
High PSL faces and visible abs seem to go hand in hand.

How lean are my cheeks for 18% bf?
Well your face looks a bit leaner than your body so you probably have good fat storage genetics

• Love it
Well your face looks a bit leaner than your body so you probably have good fat storage genetics
Thank you, does that mean someone at my facial leanness would usually be at, let's say 14%?

pink ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
No need to lower bf, just keep up to date with the latest version of Adobe Photoshop

• WTF
Here, I averaged out several of my untouched selfies taken at the same time in the same room, and laid them on top of each other using Multifaceblender.

I then applied the "lean" filter in 2 iterations to see what I might look like with a leaner face.

View attachment 1797203View attachment 1797204View attachment 1797206

Currently, I'm at 16-17% body fat, and the first photo reflects my current state.

What body fat% do I need to achieve to get hollow cheeks like the second and third photos?

I made a poll, and in that one vote for how much body fat% I need to achieve for the second photo ONLY.
Answer= use the same face app filter every time you morph your pics, job done jfl
@forevergymcelling

View attachment 1797203View attachment 1797204View attachment 1797206