How much calories should I eat for a lean bulk?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
I'm 174cm and started at 64.5kg 2 months ago @ around 11-12% bf with no physical activity.

Since then I've been going to the gym 3 times a week and I'm at 69kg @ 14%bf.
I aim for 2500cal per day.
Online calculator says my maintenance with my current weight is 2286cal.

Does this seem ok?
Ngl almost 5kg is a lot imo in 2 months but I was eating probably around 1800cal only.

Yeah just add a few hundred calories to your maintenance which will be most optimal

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, nigkook and Matheus
Isn't it concerning that I gained weight so fast?
ur gain will plateau after a while, your getting noob gains in the gym right now

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Supernatueal
ur gain will plateau after a while, your getting noob gains in the gym right now
More than 4kg in a month and a half sounds a lot even for noob gains, but since I was eating so little before idk

I'm 174cm and started at 64.5kg 2 months ago @ around 11-12% bf with no physical activity.

Does this seem ok?
Ngl almost 5kg is a lot imo in 2 months but I was eating probably around 1800cal only.

Does this seem ok?
Depend your activity level, above 10k step a day or 30-1h of medium intensity cardio, 3100cal, low activity 2.8 2.9k

Does this seem ok?
You’re getting fat. That’s entirely too much size for a month, no natural, hell not even some enhanced humans will turn that all into lean muscle tissue. You sound like you have a normal metabolism, stop eating so much, lower the calories a TINY bit. That’s all you need. Also don’t eat too many fats and sugars, carbs are fine your muscle needs carbs, but sugar and fats are the antithesis of turning into a fat ass. Instead find a high protien high carb diet, consisting off said macro nutrient dense foods that you enjoy, (maybe beef or ground lamb and rice or oats or pasta whatever you like) and stick to it. Also get in 1 to 1.5 gram of protein in per pound of body weight.