How much can a 6 psl 6'2'' white man with dirty blonde hair make modeling

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Do you think they can model successfully or will they just be making scrap change.

it wont work sorry buv

it wont work sorry buv
Asking for a friend

Jk my only cope right now is I can reach 6 psl with HT, jaw surgery and gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
not that much tbh

remember there are plenty of models, and a large majority of them get paid terribly

unless you’re extremely striking/gl, or have connections like the hadids, don’t expect to make a good, sustainable income from it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Alexanderr, Deleted member 1140 and 8 others
not that much tbh

remember there are plenty of models, and a large majority of them get paid terribly

unless you’re extremely striking/gl, or have connections like the hadids, don’t expect to make a good, sustainable income from it
I think it's cause it's 'male' a women 6 psl can make a ton of money

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
modelling doesn't really seem to be a viable source of income unless ur supermodel level, more so just a status boost

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Stingray and 4 others
Asking for a friend

Jk my only cope right now is I can reach 6 psl with HT, jaw surgery and gym.
you wont make it in modeling but youll have status boost in a workplace environment and will get paid more for being gl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Dogs and Deleted member 2846
Modelling has little to do with how good looking you are and more about luck unless you are 7-8psl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 470, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
Modelling has little to do with how good looking you are and more about luck unless you are 7-8psl
Yeah it seems you have to be 7+ psl to start getting successful just for the fact that you look good.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
I think it's cause it's 'male' a women 6 psl can make a ton of money
from instagram definitely but from runway modeling it’s all the same man

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Good ammount. A living and a family. You just need to work hard (actually). You need to take high-quality pictures and send them to agencies 24/7. Good luck.

Yeah it seems you have to be 7+ psl to start getting successful just for the fact that you look good.
Imo 7psl+ is most likely what you need for a garaunteed stable career in modelling, not the same level as oprys or gandys careers, there level of success is down to shear luck.

You can have a decent career in modelling though even if your not 7psl, hell you could be 4psl and still have a decent career in modelling, its all about if the photographers and brands want your look.
Though relying on this as a full time job isn't a good idea as it is very unpredictable when you will get work

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and EthnicelAscension
Its about your agency and luck and what the current look is in fashion currently

Anyone above 6psl can be a model. between 6psl and 7.5psl you can do catalogue modeling or maybe mid tier brands likely in asia if you are lucky and if they need a white person. this wont provide much money. however, it will likely be an interesting experience, increase your instagram followers and you will get dms from attractive girls looking for an accessible man with some clout to fuck.
I remember reading this in a mens magazine at the dentist lobby as i waited for the dentist to tell me that my molars were as worn down as an old mans, due to chewing mastic gum for years.
To do modelling for luxury brands you clearly need to be as good looking as o'pry or gandy and even if you are that good looking id imagine that a certain amount of luck, connections and propinquity plays a part.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Dogs
anyone above 6psl can be a model. between 6psl and 7.5psl you can do catalogue modeling or maybe mid tier brands likely in asia if you are lucky and if they need a white person. this wont provide much money. however, it will increase your instagram followers and you will get dms from attractive girls looking for an accessible man with clout to fuck. i remember reading this on a mens magazine at the dentist lobby as a waited for a dentist to tell me that my molars were that of an old man due to chewing mastic gum for years.
to do luxury brands you clearly need to be as good looking as o'pry or gandy and even if you are that good looking id imagine that a certain amount of luck, connections and propinquity plays a part.
Is that mastic gum part real?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 1707
I'm 6', PSL 5.5-6, dirty blonde hair. I'd say you could make 2k a month max, I know guys who would have a lot less SMV than me who have made this, but they got a lot of luck and connections.

• Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
"hey guys,pure Aryan here,dirty blonde ,6ft2"
"Can I model?"

IMG 20200101 231835

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adrianolm, EthnicelAscension, justanothergymcell and 6 others
Hmm, if you were dark haired id feel like you'd be more unique looking, which is key to making it in modelling. Also having a nice physique is key. The thing is, eye area is very important to make it in modelling, I cant remember what your eye area looks like

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
How much can a 5 PSL 5’6 white guy with gypsy dad make from modeling? Asking for a friend

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Hmm, if you were dark haired id feel like you'd be more unique looking, which is key to making it in modelling. Also having a nice physique is key. The thing is, eye area is very important to make it in modelling, I cant remember what your eye area looks like
My eye area is pretty good but I have a good amount of uee which would need to be fixed as well probably.

Hair transplant

My eye area is pretty good but I have a good amount of uee which would need to be fixed as well probably.

Hair transplant

Upper eyelid fillers

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
just do commercial modeling

120 euro for 3 hours of work

still mad at myself for declining it cause of insecurities, could've been easy earned money during college