How much can a thick neck ascend people?

CyberPsychodelic

CyberPsychodelic

Psychodelic
Joined
Jul 24, 2023
Posts
1,012
Reputation
447
How much can a thick neck ascend somebody? I think a lot, it makes you more dimorphic, better harmony etc
 
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet and horseman
depends, usually it's good tho, especially if someone would benefit from an increase in dimo
 
How much can a thick neck ascend somebody? I think a lot, it makes you more dimorphic, better harmony etc
1790734711850


I have a naturally thick neck. It really higher my rank
 
How much can a thick neck ascend somebody? I think a lot, it makes you more dimorphic, better harmony etc

can improve harmony and dimo by a good amount

if your neck is already on the thicker side, won't make that much of a difference
 
Yes
But it depends on the placement of the mastoid bone as well, as if it’s tilted in slightly it can cause a flared neck look at the base, rather than a straight placement causing a straight neck look which flows into the jaw
 

Similar threads

iwillascend11
Replies
24
Views
137
iwillascend11
iwillascend11
redpofffffffff
Replies
11
Views
50
redpofffffffff
redpofffffffff
wastyyed
Replies
5
Views
120
fxresdz
fxresdz
danaprolc
Replies
3
Views
95
Varping
Varping
J
Replies
1
Views
65
MirinDaZygos
MirinDaZygos

Users who are viewing this thread

  • liame
  • 5ft11in
  • SfPBP
Back
Top