How much can bloating descend someone?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
How much can some small amount of bloating descend someone? You know... the small amount of bloating where someone loses definition in the face, but is still far away from being fat?

How much would it descend a:
1. HTN
2. Chadlite
3. Chad

Also, does the amount of bloating one can handle without appearing puffy depend in the robustness of bones... i.e. small skulled cels will have to go to even lower bf levels to gain facial definition compared to a big skulled guy?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Not that much

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, AlexanderTheGreat and datboijj

from chad to homeless with bloat + beard

HTN here lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 18931, AlexanderTheGreat and 2 others
Maybe one level. As far as bones bloating would stick out more than a little fat if someone had good facial bones.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
a lot of your boneless

• JFL
I'm probably not in any of those categories, but I suspect when looks maxed I will be a safe HTN (without surgeries).

I eat 100g of carbs per day, if I were to eat 300g or so of carbs for two days in a row I would lose 1.5/10 points off my face almost immediately, and would slowly get my lean face back over a week or two of eating 100g a day again.

I'm an extreme responder to carbs though

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Rt-Rust1 and AlexanderTheGreat
From top-tier prettyboy to normie:

DylwLooXcAIOWA11
Harry raftus 11

Bloat is absolutely destructive for looks. It's the biggest factor that separates a good looking person and a bad looking one. Even if you have little bone density, you'll still look decent if you're fit/low body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, AlexanderTheGreat and TopzCat1
Bloat is probably the most destructive thing for your looks that can be fixed by leanmaxxing. I've never seen a Chad/chadlite/HTN that has high BF bloated face

• +1
Not that much
Why do you think that?
In my experience I think it'll have a significant impact.

View attachment 1744926
from chad to homeless with bloat + beard

View attachment 1744930

HTN here lmao
Maybe it's my autism, but I am not able to telll the difference between the two pics, or any of the pic pairs posted on this thread so far.
Maybe one level. As far as bones bloating would stick out more than a little fat if someone had good facial bones.
"More than a little fat..." Just clarifying... Do you mean that for good facial bones, bloating would be damaging if it become too much?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal
I'm probably not in any of those categories, but I suspect when looks maxed I will be a safe HTN (without surgeries).

I eat 100g of carbs per day, if I were to eat 300g or so of carbs for two days in a row I would lose 1.5/10 points off my face almost immediately, and would slowly get my lean face back over a week or two of eating 100g a day again.

I'm an extreme responder to carbs though
This is interesting... How did you figure this out that carbs were having this effect on you? Also... what kind of carbs? Low GI carbs should still be okay right?

From top-tier prettyboy to normie:

View attachment 1744955View attachment 1744952

Bloat is absolutely destructive for looks. It's the biggest factor that separates a good looking person and a bad looking one. Even if you have little bone density, you'll still look decent if you're fit/low body fat.
I think the bloated version still looks okay... But I don't know in terms of slaying how much it would descend him. Also, maybe it's my make gaze and a female gaze would be different.

Bloat is probably the most destructive thing for your looks that can be fixed by leanmaxxing. I've never seen a Chad/chadlite/HTN that has high BF bloated face
Hmm... so you're saying that even a bloated chad would descend hard in terms of slaying potential?

This is interesting... How did you figure this out that carbs were having this effect on you? Also... what kind of carbs? Low GI carbs should still be okay right?
I basically noticed throughout my life that my appearance could fluctuate wildly from day-to-day and did not know why. I slowly put it together over the years that it was from carbs and that days where I looked good it was because I by chance ate less carbs than normal the days before. After I suspected it was carbs, it was easy enough to test considering any day that I ate even an average amount of carbs (based on the average person's diet) I would become a bloat lord, and I would slowly get an angular lean face when eating below 125g or so of carbs for a few consecutive days.

Right now I have my upper abs at 14% bodyfat, but if I ate 300g of carbs for a couple days I would have a bloated stomach and have less definition all over my body and absolutely no ab definition.

It's literally any carbs. I've tried it with every type of carb imaginable. There is no alternative for me, I have to eat low carb to be even remotely looksmaxed.

I am on a perma sub 125g carb diet and have not cheated once in the last four months

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet