How much can perfect skin and white teeth ascend you?

D

Deleted member 46181

Bronze
eg from having acne.

Allot

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and AgentBlender
If you're around average quite a bit if you're subhuman not at all

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Clark69, AgentBlender and 2 others
Quite a bit actually. I used to have crooked and yellowish teeth. I got both of them fixed (I used clear aligners for teeth, not braces, because I'm not a loser) and used accutane which cleared my acne (with very few and small scars to the point that they're not noticeable) and those alone made girls more interested in me even though I was still fat (I'm still fat, just less fat than before).

• +1
Reactions: PaulieGualtieri
White teeth suck. Girls don't really care about white teeth.

Tell me if u find out, got braces but my teeth are a bit yellowed and I was thinking of getting them whitened
My brother used carbamide peroxide with trays at home to whiten his teeth and genuinely went from kinda yellow to pearly white. I’m doing the same now i’ll keep u updated if u want

My brother used carbamide peroxide with trays at home to whiten his teeth and genuinely went from kinda yellow to pearly white. I’m doing the same now i’ll keep u updated if u want
Explain step for step? Maybe make a thread?

„-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach dentin. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2“

That was in the thread

perfect skin will still look like shit without bones to stretch it out (maxilla, lower third, high hyoid bone), itll still be saggy with nasoblasial folds and whatnot

perfect skin will still look like shit without bones to stretch it out (maxilla, lower third, high hyoid bone), itll still be saggy with nasoblasial folds and whatnot
Assume decent bones