Southern europeans are not white, they are closer to menas than Whites

Stop this immediately

“Literally”
btw nice cherry pick lmao, using a high quality photo of the current italian team and a photo from god knows when of gods know what squad

Insigne , Ascensio, Donnarumma etc looks like South Asians while Locatelli , Taurus looks white

IMG 0946
IMG 0951
the tunisians are lighter bruh im dying😭😭😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: .kaiser
Insignia , Ascensio, Donnarumma etc looks like South Asians while Locatelli , Taurus looks white
busquests looks middle eastern lamine is obviously a nigger cucurella looks like a fucking moroccan falafel seller pedri looks like any kurdish mafia wannabe loser rest of the team looks fine i guess
and this is only spanish national team,

the 2 GREATEST players in spains history are both ethnic looking nafri rape children💀💀
IMG 0955
IMG 0952

the GREATEST player in frances history is a fucking algerian berber View attachment IMG_0956.jpeg
literally over for them lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
you're the most retarded person I've ever seen up here, you don't understand a thing about genetics, you poor retard
i understand 10x more about genetics and phenotypes than you lol can almost 100% guarantee that,
the mediterannid phenotype also mainly concentrated on the levant and northerners of north africa aswell as turkey, what the fuck is your point?

busquests looks middle eastern lamine is obviously a nigger cucurella looks like a fucking moroccan falafel seller pedri looks like any kurdish mafia wannabe loser rest of the team looks fine i guess
and this is only spanish national team,

the 2 GREATEST players in spains history are both ethnic looking nafri rape children💀💀View attachment 3167442View attachment 3167443
the GREATEST player in frances history is a fucking algerian berber View attachment 3167445
literally over for them lmao
What about George Best?

peeped this interesting thing while watching a video, look how the southern european “ white” people look like next to actual white people from the english isles
View attachment 3164234View attachment 3164235
look how different they look lol, now compare bruno fernandes ( brown guy) to an egyptian mohammed salahView attachment 3164237they literally look like they could be cousins lmao, muh meds italians and portugese spanish people are “ white” , 60-70% of meds are not white and are the same as any arab or north african without ssa, visually there is no difference between a north african berber with no ssa and a portugese person or a southern italian and a greek, they loom the fucking same they are all shit skinView attachment 3164240View attachment 3164241bonus round, look at how shitskin the average spaniard is next to a white person ( that white person is a quarter black jfl cole palmers grandfather is black)
It depends, to be honest, some SE very Aryan and look nordic or north atlantid, some others mixed with the Turks and are now basically browns larping as white

It depends, to be honest, some SE very Aryan and look nordic or north atlantid, some others mixed with the Turks and are now basically browns larping as white
the more north you go, the more white they get, the more south they get they instantly drop to ethnic looking

i understand 10x more about genetics and phenotypes than you lol can almost 100% guarantee that,
the mediterannid phenotype also mainly concentrated on the levant and northerners of north africa aswell as turkey, what the fuck is your point?
It's funny that you say that Italians from the North/Central are similar to those from the South when the Arabs didn't even get there, dickhead. and you continue cherry picking by putting the darkest ones, then if I take a photo of a blond Italian with blue eyes does it mean that they are all like that? dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back