How much can you save up on low salary?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Is it possible to live in a coastal US state for around $1000 a month? Everything included.
Also idrk about expenses lol so if u earned say $22,000 a year, is it possible to save the 10k if living costs 12k a year? What about taxes etc?
Unfortunately I may have to postpone my surgery another year to earn more money unless I go to india

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
monthly payments

for surgery
I'm not sure if the surgeons would allow that tbh. The surgeon I want to go to if I get enough money is Dr Steinbacher. How long can you spread these payments over generally?

I'm not sure if the surgeons would allow that tbh. The surgeon I want to go to if I get enough money is Dr Steinbacher. How long can you spread these payments over generally?
steinbacher is very tricky. consults are booked till 3 months+ and hes expensive but he does the job best and theres no way in hell you’re getting surgery with him without setting up a monthly payment

also are u new to adulthood? down payments are one of the most common things especially in america

you initially pay half of the amount, then spread evenly monthly for ~2 years

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and ....
steinbacher is very tricky. consults are booked till 3 months+ and hes expensive but he does the job best and theres no way in hell you’re getting surgery with him without setting up a monthly payment

also are u new to adulthood? down payments are one of the most common things especially in america

So Steinbacher allows monthly payments? Ik he's we expensive but I'm looking to go to him cos he's one of the only ones to do obo lol. Other option is balaji in India but idk if I'm comfortable with that.
Ye I'm 19, in uni and in UK. I want to move to US after but if not I'll be getting a job here in uk or elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
Not if you live near the coast

Steinbacher is not accepting new patients anymore. I wanted to get Lefort 3 with him but got cucked.

• So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
So Steinbacher allows monthly payments? Ik he's we expensive but I'm looking to go to him cos he's one of the only ones to do obo lol. Other option is balaji in India but idk if I'm comfortable with that.
Ye I'm 19, in uni and in UK. I want to move to US after but if not I'll be getting a job here in uk or elsewhere
99% of surgeons accept monthly payments through outside companies. Are you a teenager or something?

i've saved 13k from my wagie cashier job

Over how long?
i have been working there for over a year now. I live with my parents so I don't have to pay rent, keep in mind.

Also money from ebay is involved in there too

• So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
i have been working there for over a year now. I live with my parents so I don't have to pay rent, keep in mind.

Also money from ebay is involved in there too
Fuark rent is the most expensive factor