Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
Title, there seems to be not consensus

your body adjusts and creates its own cholesterol based on how much you eat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Betacarotenecel, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 5634
The ideal is zero. Your liver produces 4 grams daily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 9090
It's because it doesn't matter, I have been eating 4 eggs per day for a very long time and I am fine. Cholesterol only matters if your doctor tells you that you have high LDL or low HDL, and then to bring it back to normal, you would have to stop consuming cholesterol. According to vegans, cholesterol is toxic and causes an early death but there isn't enough scientific evidence to prove that they are right. Cholesterol can only be found in animal products so to limit it or stop consuming it, you'd have to go towards a plant based diet, and from my own experiences with that stuff, I can tell you that it doesn't work if your body can't digest high amounts of fiber.

The only vegans who are successful and don't shit themselves when eating over 100g of fiber per day are those who have really good digestion and can tolerate that. And if you don't eat animal protein or plant protein, then you don't get enough protein for gymmaxxing, since plants have lots of fiber and animal protein has no fiber at all, you have to mix both to get enough protein and fiber to be healthy, so you can't escape the cholesterol.

It shouldn't be a concern as long as you are getting enough vitamin A and have good thyroid function for converting T4 to T3, for steroid hormone synthesis.

LDL Cholesterol + vitamin A + T3 = pregnenolone

Pregnenolone is the precursor to progesterone and dhea. dhea is what forms testosterone and dht.

Title, there seems to be not consensus
According to vegans, cholesterol is toxic and causes an early death but there isn't enough scientific evidence to prove that they are right.
fx1.jpg

then you don't get enough protein for gymmaxxing
81vjQ04PAcL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited: