how much coconut water to drink for debloat

A

Aythery

Iron
Ive been drinking around 32 oz of coconut water everyday but it also has 54g of sugar (natural), isn’t this a lot? Also it’s not really sustainable in the long term because I would be spending 12$ on coconut water daily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97, Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa and 1 other person
Just take potassium pills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, kaligula567, ZAATOP4 and 5 others
No coconut water for your BONE STRUCTURE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: curryascenderr, noahwillascend and Costcosuperstore
Ive been drinking around 32 oz of coconut water everyday but it also has 54g of sugar (natural), isn’t this a lot? Also it’s not really sustainable in the long term because I would be spending 12$ on coconut water daily.
coconut water is cope go eat ur semen greycel

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
stop drinking coconut water if you're living on the northern hemisphere. If you're white you're consuming too much of this vitamin called 'deulerem' or some shit that controls how potassium gets regulated. It can quite literally kill you
coconut water is holy cope, just eat bananas and potatoes and get lean.

Tbh drink more I have a litre daily (33.5oz) and have barely de bloated in a week

stop drinking coconut water if you're living on the northern hemisphere. If you're white you're consuming too much of this vitamin called 'deulerem' or some shit that controls how potassium gets regulated. It can quite literally kill you
coconut water is holy cope, just eat bananas and potatoes and get lean.
>Potato
>lean
I Have o idea if yall niggas are sarcastic or just retarded on this forum

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and PsychoDsk
>Potato
>lean
I Have o idea if yall niggas are sarcastic or just retarded on this forum
[IMG alt="Roquefort"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/24/24136.jpg?1669334409[/IMG]

Roquefort

King of cheese​

potatoe is crazy good to debloat you abused monkey

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
[IMG alt="Roquefort"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/24/24136.jpg?1669334409[/IMG]

Roquefort

King of cheese​

potatoe is crazy good to debloat you abused monkey
Sure keep inhaling this shit which is also known as the "best comfort food" in nearly all countries im sure u gonna lose fat:lul:

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
Sure keep inhaling this shit which is also known as the "best comfort food" in nearly all countries im sure u gonna lose fat:lul:
holy fuck nigger kill yourself right now u blindsighted retarded rat. FUCK
potatoes are a superfood, ofc not fries or whatever made up shit. Just simple potatoes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and Roquefort
Just take potassium pills
nigga why you ignoring the callings of a bird:ogre:

and nigga KYS with your cope coconut water Diuretics is law take 80mg of fuoro or 25mg of eplerenone + HCTZ MARK AS SOLUTION

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender