How much could I expect to grow with a bone age of 15

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
-5'11
-6ft father
5'9 mother

that's it I guess. The rest is cope, maybe even wingspan. I can answer any questions but I'm not gonna put anything else in the thread because 99% of the time it ends up being useless lmao

-5'11
-6ft father
5'9 mother

that's it I guess. The rest is cope, maybe even wingspan. I can answer any questions but I'm not gonna put anything else in the thread because 99% of the time it ends up being useless lmao
15? 1.5 inches without peds maybe 2.5 with

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
hahaha brutal, my mom is 5'35 ft and my dad is 5'10 and im 6'4 at 16

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
hahaha brutal, my mom is 5'35 ft and my dad is 5'10 and im 6'4 at 16
Brutal ngl, proves the theory that manlet parents = tallfags and tall parents = average manlet:forcedsmile:

Brutal ngl, proves the theory that manlet parents = tallfags and tall parents = average manlet:forcedsmile:
This is obvious knowledge, did you not read my megathread about how short height in girls is a sign of better genetics and they produce taller sons and prettier daughters

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: omnilegent and wastedspermcel
This is obvious knowledge, did you not read my megathread about how short height in girls is a sign of better genetics and they produce taller sons and prettier daughters
Just read it, changed my life:soy:

Fuck it incels are useless imma ask jewgpt, cope, then wait a few years and rope if not 6'5:feelskek: