how much creatine for optimal DHT increase ?

R

rejectweakness10

Iron
how much a day ?

Solution
D
People consistently make this mistake. I cannot fathom how people can be so shortsighted. They try a chemical for one of its properties. But what about the thousands of other properties the chemical has? It's like trying amphetamine because it raises catecholamines and catecholamines may ever so slightly increase androgens, and then saying you noticed more energy as a pointer to it having increased androgens.. I think the increased energy was from the increased catecholamines.

First of all, dht does not add muscle size. Secondly, creatine increases water retention in the muscles and improves endurance which includes strength. This has nothing to do with increasing dht.

If your dht was increased then you should expect...
prolly like 20 feet

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
People consistently make this mistake. I cannot fathom how people can be so shortsighted. They try a chemical for one of its properties. But what about the thousands of other properties the chemical has? It's like trying amphetamine because it raises catecholamines and catecholamines may ever so slightly increase androgens, and then saying you noticed more energy as a pointer to it having increased androgens.. I think the increased energy was from the increased catecholamines.

First of all, dht does not add muscle size. Secondly, creatine increases water retention in the muscles and improves endurance which includes strength. This has nothing to do with increasing dht.

If your dht was increased then you should expect to feel the metabolites of dht working, just as if your testosterone was increased you should expect to see some nipple flaring or signs of increased estrogen.

The signs of increased dht are mainly related to mood and attention. So more focused, more apathetic, more relaxed.
Interestingly, creatine reduces glutamate levels which can cause affective flattening which can give people the illusion of dht-like effects while it has nothing to do with that.

• +1
Reactions: mug
Solution
but in a best of the best thread, the guy said that creatine increases 50% of the DHT production

so basically it gives you more muscle by allowing you to lift heavier