How much did my genio improve me ?

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
Before :

IMG 3984

After :

IMG 5184

Keep in mind that there's only 3 weeks between those 3 pictures : I'm still swollen and the definite results from my genio won't be before 3 months.

Stili intend to lose 15 more pounds to reach 10% bodyfat.

Next surgeries are lower bleph with fat repositiong and canthoplasty to look like Keith Carlos :

Keith Carlos 4

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: SefulFemeilor, UglyGod360, shalomnigga and 60 others
A LOT.

really nice result and natural. Congrats.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, dantemaxxing, Deleted member 51551 and 24 others
A LOT.

really nice result and natural. Congrats.
Thank you bro, it's all down to this place and its members.

When i got back into the blackpill/looksmaxxing last summer I had no idea as to where to begin and how to do it.

I learned to identify my flaws and now I'm doing the hard work as to correct them.

Still need to correct my subhuman eyes and then finally jaw implants and I think that will be all for the hardmaxxing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 40471 and 10 others
Thank you bro, it's all down to this place and its members.

When i got back into the blackpill/looksmaxxing last summer I had no idea as to where to begin and how to do it.

I learned to identify my flaws and now I'm doing the hard work as to correct them.

Still need to correct my subhuman eyes and then finally jaw implants and I think that will be all for the hardmaxxing.
you have a front before and after?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I mean it did improve but I don’t think it’ll make much difference in ur dating life u still look to be ltn

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Detective, Tai Lung and 6 others
You now have a Edomite (so-called White) chin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, arabcelxxx, HerpDerpson and 8 others
Looks good bro, you're much better now

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, rooman, kuroganeikki and 4 others
damn

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
godly changes tbh

how much did ur chin move? im considering genio after eye hardmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, rooman, datboijj and 2 others
get dreads bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, rooman, Jigen and 1 other person
From a kitchen negro to a upper middle management negro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, shalomnigga, anhedonia16 and 24 others
Before

IMG 4452

After
IMG 5233

Obvisouly less dramatic from the front but It got rid of jowls and makes my nose appear smaller. The stretching effect of a sliding genio on soft tissues in no joke. I barely recognize myself sometimes.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, wateriswet, niqfan625 and 18 others
Wow nice results , something like this I'd expect from bsso + genioplasty

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Jigen
Don't do jaw implants, they are a meme and get mogged by fillers.

Fillers look good right after being injected, that’s it. In weeks (months if lucky) they will flatten and make you bloated just like fat and sodium/water bloating in your face. Fillers are the meme.

Jaw angle implants need to be designed by an expert to look good and natural. I have some results I can show in private

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, redmaxx, Yerico7 and 14 others
What bodyfat are you? You seem like you are very low bf atm
About 15% or less : I have visible a six pack without flexing. Still need to go down to 10 to look even better.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
you look a lot better

• +1
huge difference

• +1
Fillers look good right after being injected, that’s it. In weeks (months if lucky) they will flatten and make you bloated just like fat and sodium/water bloating in your face. Fillers are the meme.

Jaw angle implants need to be designed by an expert to look good and natural. I have some results I can show in private

@Blackgymmax has fillers and he mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25995 and Blackgymmax
great improvement, I’m thinking of getting genio too. How’s your lip sensation, any problems with that?

• +1
Better side, still ltn unfortunately

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and VenatorLuparius
Before :

View attachment 2089591

After :

View attachment 2089592

Keep in mind that there's only 3 weeks between those 3 pictures : I'm still swollen and the definite results from my genio won't be before 3 months.

Stili intend to lose 15 more pounds to reach 10% bodyfat.

Next surgeries are lower bleph with fat repositiong and canthoplasty to look like Keith Carlos :

View attachment 2089597
Bruh youll never look like him or even half his smv lol. You need an entirely different skull 😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, zeshama, rooman and 2 others
genio is a goated surgery i would have gotten it if i didn’t had an overbite

@Blackgymmax has fillers and he mogs.
Jaw implants for him is such a shill with his peanut skull. Never seen such a retarded take to eppleycel him

A lot. Ideal result. LTN to HTN at least.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 29167 and forevermirin
Looks amazing, who was the surgeon and the movements?

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Looks amazing, who was the surgeon and the movements?

I asked him previous thread and he never mentioned. I hope he isn’t a gatekeeping pos

Better side, still ltn unfortunately
What do you suggest I should do next ?

Cantho+Bleph is already booked , can’t really change my gay alien skull so I need to focus on everything else.

Brow ridge ? Why not jaw implants ?

• +1
Reactions: rooman, zeek and Blackgymmax
great improvement, I’m thinking of getting genio too. How’s your lip sensation, any problems with that?
Lip sensation is back after 3 weeks, it’s the bottom teeth that are still problematic at this point.

Cantho+Bleph is already booked , can’t really change my gay alien skull so I need to focus on everything else.

Your skull is too narrow. Thats the most gigantic set back besides how dark and base phenotype which are both gigantic blows unfortunately. Genio ascended your direct side nicely tho. What youre already doing is fine tho w cantho

• +1
Not for long.
Its been literally 8 months. Its about the product and where its injected. If it does migrate, it doesnt migrate that much which is why you inject slightly higher than usual

quite possibly one of the best genio results ive seen, almost looks like you had a bsso

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 25995
That is a great result. I have 12mm horizontal 3mm vertical movement booked and I would be happy to get the same result as you.

• +1
I mean it did improve but I don’t think it’ll make much difference in ur dating life u still look to be ltn
The key is a combination of lots of small changes and a few big ones. This is one is just one big one.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, rooman, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Its been literally 8 months. Its about the product and where its injected. If it does migrate, it doesnt migrate that much which is why you inject slightly higher than usual
you are coping. fillers will migrate and look bloated in 10-20 years no matter how you put it and where.

it's just substance injected in your face. It's not something stable like e.g. implants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, zeek, Blackgymmax and 1 other person

Can u pm

you are coping. fillers will migrate and look bloated in 10-20 years no matter how you put it and where.

it's just substance injected in your face. It's not something stable like e.g. implants
10-20 years assuming you dont dissolve and replace. This forum is filled with retards as even barrett proved that you can remove them. Barrett is quite literally proof that youre a coping retard. Guess hes bloated forever!!!

10-20 years assuming you dont dissolve and replace. This forum is filled with retards as even barrett proved that you can remove them. Barrett is quite literally proof that youre a coping retard. Guess hes bloated forever!!!
He just have good bones you silly goose.

In 20 years you will think at that random .me guy who was right all long.

Keep coping with fillers.:forcedsmile:

what does good bones have to do with it when he still got bloated even with good bones? He dissolved them and went back to normal and went beyond that. Youre just a fucking idiot in denial.

I also wouldnt care if i got "bloated" near 50 years old. Just about everyone loses their looks no matter what at that age you 40 IQ Moron.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Deleted member 29167
what does good bones have to do with it when he still got bloated even with good bones? He dissolved them and went back to normal and went beyond that. Youre just a fucking idiot in denial.
you mad? :what:
keep coping saying Barret doesn't have big bones. He had water retention in the past you monkey.
he literally starved himself and now we can see his bone mass in his face.

This is your fate:

See you in 10 years.
You just admitted that fillers get's you bloated. Fuck you are a very low IQ individual, don't even know why I am arguing with you.
It has been debunked years ago by renamed doctors who do fillers that they do bloat, no matter how and where you put them.

You are just coping so hard and deep down you know I am right : muah injected in bone, muah not gonna migrate. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Surgeons who do fillers, that's the best on what they are doing and that is Marketing, selling themselves with stupid fillers that's expensive as fuck and makes you bloated. Believing that this method of injecting in the bone will not migrate is dumb as fuck.

And you were too low IQ to bite the bait.

Blocked and keep coping with your fillers. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
you mad? :what:
keep coping saying Barret doesn't have big bones. He had water retention in the past you monkey.
he literally starved himself and now we can see his bone mass in his face.

This is your fate:
View attachment 2091928
See you in 10 years.
You just admitted that fillers get's you bloated. Fuck you are a very low IQ individual, don't even know why I am arguing with you.
It has been debunked years ago by renamed doctors who do fillers that they do bloat, no matter how and where you put them.

You are just coping so hard and deep down you know I am right : muah injected in bone, muah not gonna migrate. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Surgeons who do fillers, that's the best on what they are doing and that is Marketing, selling themselves with stupid fillers that's expensive as fuck and makes you bloated. Believing that this method of injecting in the bone will not migrate is dumb as fuck.

And you were too low IQ to bite the bait.

Blocked and keep coping with your fillers. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
simon doesn't have fillers you fucking idiot. That was a face lift thats irreversible. I said that IF fillers bloat, you can undo and redo them and reposition them normally. The whole power of fillers is how easy it is to customize them. You can manipulate and test every single mm to see what fits your face where as with an implant you cant really do that. Heres the thing too. The guy who did that study used with the migration wasnt analyzing jawline fillers. The ones they use for the cheeks etc is DESIGNED TO MIGRATE. theyre literally softer and meant to spread. Jawline fillers are extremely compact and DONT MOVE. barrett got bloated in the cheeks where they use a lighter filler that spreads. You even used a dude with a botched face lift to show how fillers flop. This forum is fucking stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, rooman, Deleted member 25995 and 1 other person