how much did you grow after 17?

TheNextOPry

TheNextOPry

Copemaxxed
im turning 17 this month and im like 176cm on a good day while my dad is 186. he says he was that height my age too but might be saying it to give me lifefuel. can i make it or is it over? how much did yall grow? also i think i hit puberty at 14 and this school year i only grew like 3 or 4 cm.

• +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox and God-himself
Solution
Orc
yeah hopefully ill be 183 as the doctors said, thats above avarage in my country so thats enough for me
that's the most optimal outcome.

there's a bit of variability if the mother is short, so don't be surprised if you end up barely scraping 180, you can always get the last few cm out of shoes or lifts.
I’m 17 too and would like to know. Although the whole growing when ur dad did is cope. My dad had his growth spurt at 19 but it’s pretty obvious that I’m almost done growing

you're within range of the predicted height for your age, it's likely that you're ending up slightly shorter than your father.
yeah hopefully ill be 183 as the doctors said, thats above avarage in my country so thats enough for me

that's the most optimal outcome.

there's a bit of variability if the mother is short, so don't be surprised if you end up barely scraping 180, you can always get the last few cm out of shoes or lifts.

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
Solution
well im 17 and I grew between 1.5cm-2cm in the last 4 months. I've also been doing hgh

how did you get hgh? here you can only get it if you have a deficiency
I got generic hgh from some china niggas and also ghrp6.
Keep in mind I did get my knee x ray to check plates (they were open) and I also got blood test to check my estrogen and igf1. My igf1 was at subhuman levels so thats also why I used hgh. I wasent growing almost anything and then I hopped on hgh and I've been growing more lately.
I've also been using aromasin since last year

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
I got generic hgh from some china niggas and also ghrp6.
Keep in mind I did get my knee x ray to check plates (they were open) and I also got blood test to check my estrogen and igf1. My igf1 was at subhuman levels so thats also why I used hgh. I wasent growing almost anything and then I hopped on hgh and I've been growing more lately.
I've also been using aromasin since last year
damn you are blasting

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
im turning 17 this month and im like 176cm on a good day while my dad is 186. he says he was that height my age too but might be saying it to give me lifefuel. can i make it or is it over? how much did yall grow? also i think i hit puberty at 14 and this school year i only grew like 3 or 4 cm.
im 5'8(at 17 and 2 months) my dad is 6'2(188cm) my mom is not that short 5'5(165cm) and i din't grow in like 2 years i look just like my das atleast 85% i got same size feet as him 11.5(44/45).
And im suposed to be 183cm
I HATE MYSELF😕

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and TheNextOPry
im 5'8(at 17 and 2 months) my dad is 6'2(188cm) my mom is not that short 5'5(165cm) and i din't grow in like 2 years i look just like my das atleast 85% i got same size feet as him 11.5(44/45).
I HATE MYSELF😕
Damn bro that's so sad.. did you check if you have growth hormone deficiency? Are your growth plates still open? Maybe you still have time to inject

Other wise id rope its not worth living your life as a manlet

• JFL
I growed till I was 20 years old. I remeber with 17 I was 176cm and with 20 I was 180cm

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: God-himself and TheNextOPry
im curious too, since in 1 month ill be 17, and i oly started growin a bit at my 16 birhtday, like i grew 1-2inch

• +1
went from 182 to 195cm between the ages of 17 to now 19

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
When did your puberty start atleast (last question wont bother you)
im not too sure, like i first started to cum when jacking off at age 15, voice only started to get deeper at age 16.5

• +1
Reactions: LDARneet
I HATE MYSELF😕
If you were an inch or 2 shorter you would qualify for idiopathic short stature and would get free treatment. Unlucky bhai.