how much did you grow after 17?

TheNextOPry

TheNextOPry

never goon
im turning 17 this month and im like 176cm on a good day while my dad is 186. he says he was that height my age too but might be saying it to give me lifefuel. can i make it or is it over? how much did yall grow? also i think i hit puberty at 14 and this school year i only grew like 3 or 4 cm.

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio, noonespecial, NotBlueFox and 1 other person
Solution
Orc
yeah hopefully ill be 183 as the doctors said, thats above avarage in my country so thats enough for me
that's the most optimal outcome.

there's a bit of variability if the mother is short, so don't be surprised if you end up barely scraping 180, you can always get the last few cm out of shoes or lifts.
I wonder do you use also Lifts? To reach the 2 Meter?
Nah tbh bcs I barely meet someone who’s even the same height despite taller since I’m still in school. A guy ik was bullied bcs they found out he’s using lifts to reach 5'11 lol

Nah tbh bcs I barely meet someone who’s even the same height despite taller since I’m still in school. A guy ik was bullied bcs they found out he’s using lifts to reach 5'11 lol
To be honest. Even out of school u will be like 95% of the time the tallest dude. Poor dude got bullied cuz of lifts :feelswah: aaa shit I have to be careful when I use Lifts :feelswhy:

well i will because theres no way puberty can last for only 3 years
You could also go to the doctor. They use radiography and scan ur Hand. I dont know how exactly this works but the doctor can tell then if u will growth to a specified height and this pretty accurate. A friend of mine did this several years ago the doctor told him and his Patents that he will be 185cm and he is now 186 cm

To be honest. Even out of school u will be like 95% of the time the tallest dude. Poor dude got bullied cuz of lifts :feelswah: aaa shit I have to be careful when I use Lifts :feelswhy:
Yh, be careful asf. Could be you’ll be embarrassed and people start loosing respect for u after they find out one of your insecurities

• +1
Reactions: Latschomatik
You could also go to the doctor. They use radiography and scan ur Hand. I dont know how exactly this works but the doctor can tell then if u will growth to a specified height and this pretty accurate. A friend of mine did this several years ago the doctor told him and his Patents that he will be 185cm and he is now 186 cm
this september my eblow broke and got xray and the doctor said the growth plate in my right wrist is closed and said i can still grow because the legs close later and my forearm is as long as my dads

im turning 17 this month and im like 176cm on a good day while my dad is 186. he says he was that height my age too but might be saying it to give me lifefuel. can i make it or is it over? how much did yall grow? also i think i hit puberty at 14 and this school year i only grew like 3 or 4 cm.
I think that if you take it very seriously you can get to 6ft

cant get it but how come my dad didnt have to do shit
but its really strange the thing with height. For example my father is 1.72cm and my mom is 1.67cm and Im 16yo and I got measured on 1.85cm the other day and I just started growing a lot now so maybe ill get to 190cm with the short height of my parents

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
how old are u and when did you hit puberty
I was a late bloomer, probably with 15 or 16.
I had growth spurts over 18cm as a kid, they thought i‘d be a midget but i turned out to be 5“11.

Turning 20 soon

• Woah
Reactions: TheNextOPry
u got some really bad lucky bro. Another thing ppl dont know is the height of the overall family if your dad is tall but not his whole family, maybe u are not tonna be as tall as your dad. That happened to me with the family of my mother, even tho my mom isnt tall my grandpa is 1.85cm

u got some really bad lucky bro. Another thing ppl dont know is the height of the overall family if your dad is tall but not his whole family, maybe u are not tonna be as tall as your dad. That happened to me with the family of my mother, even tho my mom isnt tall my grandpa is 1.85cm
my cousins are all 180+ and his other relatives too

At 17 I was around 5'8.5
At 20 I'm 5'11
But I feel like I'm an outlier. I never had a growth spurt. I grew roughly an inch a year since 13 years old.

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio