How much $ did you lose on crypto? Elon Musk did this to use. Fk DOGE COIN.

Is Elon Musk Responsible For This CRYPTO Crash?

• Yes

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters
RICO

RICO

Equinox
I lost a small fortune, how about you guys? I’m not selling tho.... Elon ruined the whole crypto space because he pumped doge the supreme shit coin, and dumped his BTC on use.

in the long run this is a good thing. Crypto can’t be so reliant on pump and dump meme coins, and it especially can’t be reliant on one rich guys words. After this the crypto space should be more resilient than before. Shaking out scared money will be a good thing in the long run 💴 💰

6FA51D16 21E2 4A01 ABC8 68036F8AE2A5

B358A508 B3E4 4B4A BFFD 13512810BC14

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and Deleted member 2632
low 5 figs

didn't sell anything though

if you think elon is responsible you're retarded

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 13994, Truecel14 and 1 other person
low 5 figs

didn't sell anything though

if you think elon is responsible you're retarded
Its the New World Order gang, Rothschild definitely knows about Bitcoin

Elon Musk is a spokeperson for the NWO like Bill Gates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Be_ConfidentBro and Gazzamogga
Sold everything at 46k a long time like an idiot and just got back when it hit 32000 (I had a buy order)

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Sold everything at 46k a long time like an idiot and just got back when it hit 32000 (I had a buy order)
Technically I won, and a lot, but I could have retired for life lol

you need to gamble with memecoins not with bitcoin and large cap alts

memecoins are decoupled from the rest of the market (as long as they arent too big)

• +1
Reactions: grimy
Nothing because I'm smart enough to know that by the time I find out about it on forums with a lost of people pumping it it's probably a 90% chance it's too late to make big bucks.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, RichardSpencel and RICO
he kickstarted it, but the brutal further crash today was independent from him

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
If you believed the whales weren't going to sell, you simply deserved to lose money. If you had made money, you would've praised crypto but you lost where everyone gained and now you feel foolish and are taking it out on crypto when you really should learn from the lesson. China banning crypto caused the crash. The fed and Israel developing the digital dollar/shekel will cause another crash. If you lose money in the upcoming "great crypto depression" it is also you're fault for betting against the Jews who you know run the waves of finance and run public opinion.

Bookmark this thread any coping cryptard who think "muh monero will topple the US Economy"

If you believed the whales weren't going to sell, you simply deserved to lose money. If you had made money, you would've praised crypto but you lost where everyone gained and now you feel foolish and are taking it out on crypto when you really should learn from the lesson. China banning crypto caused the crash. The fed and Israel developing the digital dollar/shekel will cause another crash. If you lose money in the upcoming "great crypto depression" it is also you're fault for betting against the Jews who you know run the waves of finance and run public opinion.

Bookmark this thread any coping cryptard who think "muh monero will topple the US Economy"
even if each country bans cryptocurrency, they will always be used in black market

even if each country bans cryptocurrency, they will always be used in black market
That will not prevent a crash. Monero will be useful in the event that p2p trading becomes semi popular in the future tho I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
bruh BTC is for the long haul, it's like buying a square foot of land in the middle of NYC, it's only going up in value

the stuff u gamble on should be altcoins, then push that profit into BTC long game

bruh BTC is for the long haul, it's like buying a square foot of land in the middle of NYC, it's only going up in value

the stuff u gamble on should be altcoins, then push that profit into BTC long game
bitcoin has 0 functionality though

what can you do with bitcoin, nothing, it’s just the original crypto and there’s a limited supply

it will be overtaken by altcoins in the next 10 years, imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and karbo
btc is basically gold but digital

I didnt lose anything since my gains from the 2018 investment carry the losses.
But even if you lost a lot, remember that the market will go up again. And when it does so it will reach an even higher peak.

Its the New World Order gang, Rothschild definitely knows about Bitcoin

Elon Musk is a spokeperson for the NWO like Bill Gates
This but unironically. JFL at anyone that thinks that crypto isn’t under full control of the NWO in 2021

None but about to dump my money into some random stock and pray with 0 knowledge

btc is basically gold but digital
so do i buy it now that it's fucked and camp it for years or what? idc enough to learn this shit but just gonna dump a few thousand in it for shits and giggles

what the fuck is angela doing in doge shirt :feelskek::feelskek:

juice did this. lost everything

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I lost a small fortune, how about you guys? I’m not selling tho.... Elon ruined the whole crypto space because he pumped doge the supreme shit coin, and dumped his BTC on use.

in the long run this is a good thing. Crypto can’t be so reliant on pump and dump meme coins, and it especially can’t be reliant on one rich guys words. After this the crypto space should be more resilient than before. Shaking out scared money will be a good thing in the long run 💴 💰

View attachment 1141999
View attachment 1142000
I lost 12k

buts its not lost until you sell boyo

btc formed a classic wyckoff pattern.

this is a manipulation pattern used in the regular stock market as well.

the US stock market is like 45 T, while BTC is now like 700B. Its way easier to manipulate when btc has a lower MC.

Elon is the face of the coordinated attacks on crypto, by other whales we do not even know the name of.

we are now either in the wyckoff acumulation phase or we will see a V bounce straight back.

this crash was only to shake out the weak hands, but because crypto retail has such a good hodler mentality they had to pull some big moves to get people to sell their bags.

we will see 100k bitcoin this year.

the elite basically uses crypto as a large pump and dump vehicle to steal money from the stupid. its a true wealth transfer.

I hate the stupidity of people that say that It's Elon Musk that caused the crash, check how stocks are crashing, It's normal trading, People are shorting with leverage gaining money even when crypto doesn't go up, imagine, you are liquidity providers for the sharks that knows what's up, it's laughable how most are bluepilled about trading