How much different would I look if I had a healthier puberty?

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
I mean facially,

I wonder if I would have been taller. I’m 6’2 and my brothers are taller and my middle brother was taller than me when I was 14 and he was 12.

I hated sports, but my parents forced me to do some basketball, and tennis and swimming. I was not athletic and quit all sports by 16.

My brothers both did more sports than me, but not that much more. The middle one was huge and the coaches tried to recruit him for basketball and football, because he was Hyde however he got cut from the team and hated sports too, even at 6’5 220 lbs. he only played sports during middle school. However, he did, however run track until his senior year.

The youngest brother did mostly swimming and karate only and was never good at it, has.a better lower third and wider maxilla than my middle brother, but worse frame.

So our stats

Me- 6’2, above average frame, baby face, very tiny downward brown jaws

Middle brother - 6’5, big jaw and wide face, but very flat maxilla and narrow palate, slight downward growth, top 1% frame,

Youngest brother - 6’4, big forward grown mandible, underbite, with very wide palate, most forward grown if all of us, better teams than me, but worse than middle brother , has Asperger’s

I’m trying to figure out how much of my cuck face is generics. If I had played more sports through hugh school like my brothers would I have looked more like a man?

My brother has been bigger than me with a bigger jaw and better looking since he was 12.

Just how much did genetics play into making me look like a cuck, and how much of it was my LDAR lifestyle?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
6'2>6'5 so nice

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and YoungJohnnyDepp
this, man; bumping thread because its very important; im in the same situation :Comfy:
i always had a cuck , soy type, face and wondered if it was my LDAR or genetics, but i think it is low prenatal t tbh 😢:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
its all genetics and prenental t unless u have a niglet tier childhood