How much do saddled IO implants cost with Eppley?

butterworld

butterworld

Master
I recently scheduled my first consultation with Eppley for saddled IO implants and I am wondering what's the cost range?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and zeek
Eppley has a bad reputation here, not sure why, as some of the best custom infraorbital/ malar implant results I’ve seen were his work.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and optimisticzoomer
Eppley has a bad reputation here, not sure why, as some of the best custom infraorbital/ malar implant results I’ve seen were his work.
People bark about Pagnoni only because giant implants works with him, but eppley has been in the game for ages

• +1
Reactions: highT
People bark about Pagnoni only because giant implants works with him, but eppley has been in the game for ages
I think Eppley has some cases of custom implants that do look fake or uncanny (wraparound jaw implants, specifically) but they are exaggerated because that’s how the patient wanted it to be.

That’s the thing about Eppley: he is willing to work with you during the design process and create whatever YOU want.

As long as you do your research and have a good eye for design / aesthetics, I don’t see why Eppley is a bad option. When it comes to infraorbital / malar custom implants, I haven’t seen any from Eppley that looked bad. They all look pretty damn good IMO. Just look at @Saiyan for example.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, butterworld and optimisticzoomer