how much do you guys have saved up in your bank ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I have roughly 26 K I'm struggling to find a 2nd job that isn't shit tbqh

Don’t keep my money in the bank

My money is all in assets at this point

I have a negative balance @thereallegend at least until next week
I gotta start transferring to my savings but it’s hard when money goes so fast

zero dollars

• +1
Reactions: 444
100 rupees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444 and lordgandy2000
At least tree fiddy

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
Yeah sure you got 26k lmao fucking Larper

Yeah sure you got 26k lmao fucking Larper

The fact you think I'm larping is just fucking cage tier the fact you live with your parents with a functional dad and still don't have money like me some how impresses me but it pisses me of why do sad fucks like you get to keep there dads while mine had to die strange that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
The fact you think I'm larping is just fucking cage tier the fact you live with your parents with a functional dad and still don't have money like me some how impresses me but it pisses me of why do sad fucks like you get to keep there dads while mine had to die strange that
I mean if you meant rupees then OK; but US dollars or EUR, you, living in India? Lol nah

0k. I’m so disabled lmao

I mean if you meant rupees then OK; but US dollars or EUR, you, living in India? Lol nah

I live in the UK first of all 2nd of all you have no fucking clue about me or my history it's cage tier how you don't have money like this saved up living with your parents like wtf do you do all day

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei

More money you have the closer to ascension you are it's common sense even if you have a shit base get 5 surgeries and if you still look like shit save for another 3 years then get 6 more

More money you have the closer to ascension you are it's common sense even if you have a shit base get 5 surgeries and if you still look like shit save for another 3 years then get 6 more
Money == autonomy. I’m 20 and still broke it doesn’t really make sense

I keep around 130k usd

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and reptiles
I live in the UK first of all 2nd of all you have no fucking clue about me or my history it's cage tier how you don't have money like this saved up living with your parents like wtf do you do all day
Nigga in my country there's 30% inflation and we got EE wages along with W.E prices jfl

I'm the worst user in this matter. 28yo, 0 saving, 0 job, 0 plan, just rotting.

Nigga in my country there's 30% inflation and we got EE wages along with W.E prices jfl

Live with your parents and do 2 jobs I'm looking for a 2nd 1 right now

how the fuck is that even possible i'm 21 just a year older and I'm at 26 k are you black pilled ?
For some reason I took a year out and didn’t get a job? And I applied sparsely throughout the year instead of just pumping applications initially like a normal person. Same thing happened in college.

For some reason I took a year out and didn’t get a job? And I applied sparsely throughout the year instead of just pumping applications initially like a normal person. Same thing happened in college.

Unless your disabeled I don't see this as an excuse

Unless your disabeled I don't see this as an excuse
I am probably disabled. Nobody takes a year out after school and doesn’t find a job

4.750 mil E in one bank, 2.5 mill in another one, 4 real estate properties, aston martin dbs superleggera

Barely turned 30

But yeah, muh iq is a meme, lmao

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
4.750 mil E in one bank, 2.5 mill in another one, 4 real estate properties, aston martin dbs superleggers

Barely turned 30

I never said iq is a meme if I had a higher iq I would be making more money

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
I have roughly 26 K I'm struggling to find a 2nd job that isn't shit tbqh
I invested (with money from savings, birthday/Christmas money, jobs, inheritance from grandmother) into American Airlines, Blackberry, 'Bed, Bath & Beyond', and FC Borussia Dortmund (a football club) 4-5 years ago. I lost about 20k in total. Sold BBBY about a year ago though, luckily. They're bankrupt now jfl.

Screenshot 2023 10 07 at 210809
Screenshot 2023 10 07 at 210858
Screenshot 2023 10 07 at 210659
Screenshot 2023 10 07 at 211119

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 21.05.56.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 21.05.56.png
    491.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
600 bucks I’m looking to make 50 bucks a day online consistently

4.750 mil E in one bank, 2.5 mill in another one, 4 real estate properties, aston martin dbs superleggera

Barely turned 30

Btw what did you do to get the 4.75 million I'm kinda desperate for money man

30k pounds. This includes loans to parents and investments in curryland. But I am not gonna use it all for surgery and neither should you.

Have you had any consultations yet?

10k in a hysa, 10k in ibonds, 94k in stocks.

30k pounds. This includes loans to parents and investments in curryland. But I am not gonna use it all for surgery and neither should you.

Have you had any consultations yet?

I had those eons ago I know what I need I can't afford it yet I'm trying to buy a house as well

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I had those eons ago I know what I need I can't afford it yet I'm trying to buy a house as well
Try getting a mortgage on a starter property for like 100k. Houses are inexpensive where you live right?

5k , im 18 and spend most of my earnings on my car