how much do you guys weigh?

chudlite

chudlite

chudpilled
im 5’9 and 121, ive gained weight since being 114

3 weeks ago i realized i was cucking my nutrient intake and how much of a looksmin being the equivalent of a african charity poster child is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, ElTruecel, Outerz14 and 1 other person
I'm 5'9 and weigh about 57kg, so 125lbs at 15

• +1
Reactions: Jova and chudlite
5'9 and 56.6 kg. Im currently losing weight. Was 59 kg before like two weeks ago. Aiming for 55kg as short term goal and 50kg longer term

• +1
Reactions: Jova, chudlite and ryuken
I'm 5'9 and weigh about 57kg, so 125lbs at 15
nice ive been lean bulking to gain mass, i dont wanna get blocky which i probably wont either way considering how hard it is to gain muscle mass after newbie gains wear off, i just want to stay lean and not look like a ad for unicef

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Imretarded?

3 weeks ago i realized i was cucking my nutrient intake and how much of a looksmin being the equivalent of a african charity poster child is
143 pounds

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Jova and Imretarded?
nice ive been lean bulking to gain mass, i dont wanna get blocky which i probably wont either way considering how hard it is to gain muscle mass after newbie gains wear off, i just want to stay lean and not look like a ad for unicef
Bro it's not that big of a difference between me and you and I'm decently built from sports anol. You're prob fine not too skinny, Ino someone same height whos 46kg

• +1
Reactions: Jova
6'2 167lbs
188cm 76kg

• +1
Reactions: Jova
240lbs

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, Jova, Bdot and 3 others

age?

5'9 and 56.6 kg. Im currently losing weight. Was 59 kg before like two weeks ago. Aiming for 55kg as short term goal and 50kg longer term
we weigh almost the same right now youre 124.7 pounds im 121.2❤️ also bhai 50kg is extremely low the lowest i got was 51kg and i dieted like crazy i was on 600calories

what is your diet like?

• +1
  • Woah
183 cm 70 kg i lost 7 kg in the past months

I don’t weigh myself like a insecure foid
I’m sorry bro
Hahah

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Near 6’0 and 128 bmi of 17

we weigh almost the same right now youre 124.7 pounds im 121.2❤️ also bhai 50kg is extremely low the lowest i got was 51kg and i dieted like crazy i was on 600calories

what is your diet like?
I eat noodles and some other pastas with regular food sprinkled around.

Eh i have a very small frame so I'm way removed from anorexic

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
I eat noodles and some other pastas with regular food sprinkled around.

Eh i have a very small frame so I'm way removed from anorexic
i mean ur 5’9 whats ur bidelt? do u have small waist too, femboy build

• +1
  • Woah
i mean ur 5’9 whats ur bidelt? do u have small waist too, femboy build
My bidelt is 16 inches. my waist is 10.6 inch wide

• +1
  • JFL
1 trillion pounds

12 yo? how do you know?
because your frame is small from the measurements you gave me, its really not that much of a looksmin unless you go for NT foids

• JFL
  • +1

5’10 140 since I’m sick☹️

112 at 5"6

Mental illness.

very lightweight damn. skinny 5'6' girls weigh more than you. glad you came to your senses and started gaining weight, being that skinny is a massive failo

because your frame is small from the measurements you gave me, its really not that much of a looksmin unless you go for NT foids
h hey!
IMG 7920

• +1
Reactions: chudlite

155 lol

5ft 7 114.7 kg idk what that is in lbs