How much do you invest on a monthly basis?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Unavailable
Is there a fixed amount you invest and put in say, an ETF?
Infographic: What is an ETF?

Ideally, you invest an amount you´re confident you can invest regularly for the rest of your life or at least a big part of it. The amount you invest isn´t of terrible significance what is significant is whether you do it consistently over long periods of time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and Deleted member 9699
About 150USD a month. I'd do more but I'm broke and don't make much (living with my parents).

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
your avi text color combo is godly

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Alexanderr
About 150USD a month. I'd do more but I'm broke and don't make much (living with my parents).
Nah, that´s a good amount. You´d want to be able to invest even after unexpected things happen in your life so making sure the amount isn´t too high is recommended.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I’ve been putting 5% of my paychecks into crypto each week. I’ve lost a bit on stocks so I’ve taken this approach and have seen success.

none, but i'm planning on aggressively saving when i finish college and star working
no way i'm wagecuking until i'm 60yo

Saved up $6k and invest every cent after all my expenses. Still 19 so I'm extremely aggressive with my investing keeping it 60/40 crypto and stocks in that order. Around $500ish a month depending on how much I spend on random bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Started saving around 2019, have saved approx 25 000 $.

Plan is to invest in a nice home / apartment

• Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
0, literally

Is there a fixed amount you invest and put in say, an ETF?
Infographic: What is an ETF?

Ideally, you invest an amount you´re confident you can invest regularly for the rest of your life or at least a big part of it. The amount you invest isn´t of terrible significance what is significant is whether you do it consistently over long periods of time.
600 Euro/month

1k/month

• +1
Reactions: SLA
Between retirement and what I deem my "Future Family Fund" (brokerage account), about a grand a month. I'm beating the S&P 500.

about usd 250 various etf around the world
i would do more but my 3rd world salary wont allow me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back