How much do you lift on biceps curl?

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
25lbs for incline db curls and db preacher curls. Form is more important than load. Especially for bicep curls.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
22kg for sets of 15

• +1
In my case 35kg (17.5 per arm) total but for 3 series of 6-10
Nice, at one point I just started focusing solely on biceps and so my strength went up like crazy, but I have myself stretch marks on them as a result of that 😭

• +1
25lbs for incline db curls and db preacher curls. Form is more important than load. Especially for bicep curls.
Yeah im also obsessed with the form ever since an old man in the gym told me that i was training my shoulder more than biceps if i helped myself so much. I do it almost like a robot now, practically i don't allow anything on my arm to move apart from the necessary from elbow and biceps

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Nice, at one point I just started focusing solely on biceps and so my strength went up like crazy, but I have myself stretch marks on them as a result of that 😭
Yeah me too man, ill send you pic on PM, watch mt right arm

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Not sure about now but I used to do 60 lbs single arm dumbbell harmer curls with my back against the wall so no swinging about 6-10 reps. My one rep max PR hit the 100 lb mark as that qas my long term goal while being under 160 lbs. I trained biceps daily for about 2 years. I qas able to do one arm pullups as a kid and around 20 reps on average qith 2 hands.

• +1