How much do you think I can grow?

D

Deleted member 51838

Iron
I did a bone age test, and doctor explained that I still have around 5 or 6 years to grow

For some context: My Father is 6'1 ft tall, my Mom is 5,7 ft tall, my brother is 6'3 ft tall and my step brother is 6'2 ft

I am 15 years old and 5'7 ft tall, preety late bloomer (little to no hair under armpits, voice is still sqeaky and childish etc.). Do you think that I can atleast reach 6 ft?

taking in account your username, you will probably grow 20+ cms in a few years

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 51838 and Deleted member 23154
You're 15, start eating proper nutrition immediately. Raw milk, raw cheese, raw butter, animal organs, grass fed beef, wild fish etc.

You can 100% reach 6'1/+ if you make the right choices

You're 15, start eating proper nutrition immediately. Raw milk, raw cheese, raw butter, animal organs, grass fed beef, wild fish etc.

It's funny cuz my 6'3 ft tall brother was eating like shit his whole life, and still is tall asf, I guess if he ate right he could be really tall

It's funny cuz my 6'3 ft tall brother was eating like shit his whole life, and still is tall asf, I guess if he ate right he could be really tall
Not just about height, it's about physical development. Meaning your frame, proportions, muscle mass potential etc

I see tall people who look like absolute shit and are clearly not developed optimally.

cringe

Not just about height, it's about physical development. Meaning your frame, proportions, muscle mass potential etc

I see tall people who look like absolute shit and are clearly not developed optimally.
He has preety good face genetics, but fucked up body unfortunately

He has preety good face genetics, but fucked up body unfortunately
Yeah I know. I see it constantly. I basically told you that without even knowing what he looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51838
my mom is 5'5 and my dad is 6'0 and I am currently 5'11 1/2 (barefoot) at 16
if you want something to base your height on... I was 5'6 to 5'8 at 14 and 5'8 to 5'11 at 15, and I have just turned 16 and am about 5'11 1/2.
You will most likely end up being 5'9+ at the bare minimum and most likely between 5'11 to 6'2

• +1

Goyslop mogs for heightmaxxing
Healthy diet is just to maintain health

• +1