How much does bimax alter my phenotype ? And is it realistic ?

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
Man where do i even start…
3 fucking percent sub-saharan dna and yet i look half fucking nigger. Despite my mother being white (nafri) and my father a tanned arab.
This is irrefutable proof that the slightest negro admixture, even if ancestral and no one in your family is black, can annihilate your looks. It unironically made me dravidian passing and gave me a low class nigger pheno,a.k.a, “La creatura”.
I hate my dumb sandnigger ancestor for that, couldn’t you hold your fucking dick from raping slaves ? You dumb fucking sand nigger ?
Anyway, enough venting, time for the mental masturbation.
A dear fellow user and me @EasyMan875 worked together and made a morph where i got a “Phenoplasty”. The following modifications were made:
-Receding the maxillary bone
-Advancing the mandible and advancing the chin
-ccw rotation
-skin lightening
This is my current phenotype:

364465AA E95A 4AEE 86AF 11782CB4DA8D
485B892A 08B7 41F9 B122 5B6ECA0DC937

And this is me after the supposed surgeries:

ED64C7D5 1D50 4FCB 9E4D F37B0E973F64

So my question are:
-Does it ascend me, even in the slightest, because i’m a phenocel after all…
-How realistic is this goal and in what timeframe could i acheive it ?
-I’m beging each and everyone of you, like PLEASE, WHAT THE FUCK IS GIVING ME A NEGROID LOOK, WHAT EXACT FEATURES, HOW COME I DON’T LOOK FULLY CAUCASOID LIKE MY FOLKS AND PLEASE HOW CAN I CHANGE IT.

Thank you boyos for taking the time and helping me, keep grinding my dear brothers !

Ps: I don’t hate black people, in fact they are the coolest and genuinely the nicest people here in france, i just don’t want to have their looks, sorry not sorry, SHEBOON ISN’T FOR ME.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lurker69, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
ed64c7d5-1d50-4fcb-9e4d-f37b0e973f64-jpeg.2158464

mixed chadlite

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 28414, Oxygen and 5 others
ascends u fs idk how realistic it is.

u dont look that negroid (maybe the lips), u look very arab to me.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 27544 and 2 others
485b892a-08b7-41f9-b122-5b6eca0dc937-jpeg.2158463

hamza fan

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Eren, Deleted member 25190 and 6 others
ascends u fs idk how realistic it is.

u dont look that negroid (maybe the lips), u look very arab to me.
Thanks for your input bhai, but to know how realistic it is i guess i’d have to talk about it with a surgeon for sure.

Yes it’s because you’re quite familiar with arab/pseudo-arab looking faces, but the general consensus is that arabs are hyperpigmented caucasians, or white faces with a dark skin which is unfortunately not my case.

Your slightly flared out nose by the nostrils is contributing to a bit of negro look. Also the poofy hair sticking up.

Looks Morrocan mixed African in the after

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Acne Victim
Your slightly flared out nose by the nostrils is contributing to a bit of negro look. Also the poofy hair sticking up.
Yes, it is unfortunately caused by my nigger maxilla. I have alveolar prognathism.
And this is exactly the reason why, I HATE ANYONE WHO WORSHIPS FUCKING MAXILLARY PROJECTION, IT IS A LOW CLASS NIGGER TRAIT YOU RETARDS.

you look moroccan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Acne Victim
you look moroccan
And I’m unironically not, i’m from northern tunisia and my mom is white. The reason you may think “morrocan” is because of the sub Saharan influence, can you pinpoint it ?

Well mate, see i don’t care about Chadlite, ratios and what not, i just want to look fully arab/caucasoid. Even like a ltn one, wouldn’t mind.
no chadlite for his lip ratio

And I’m unironically not, i’m from northern tunisia and my mom is white. The reason you may think “morrocan” is because of the sub Saharan influence, can you pinpoint it ?
i mean those counties arent that far apart

i just know a few moroccans and they look like you phenowise

actually, if you change your hair too in the after you could be arab passinh

actually, if you change your hair too in the after you could be arab passinh
My hair is already “arab passing”, i just made it curlier on the morph. And I’m literally arab anyways.

images
literally looks like sammy sosa in the after Jfl

dont call anyone nigger when you look like that Jfl
Main difference being is i’m not one. I just happen to look like one (environmental influence).

There might be more than 3% SSA if it's ancient admixture in North Africans but gets counted as "North African" DNA, because North Africans as a whole look more SSA than Levantine arabs.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
images
literally looks like sammy sosa in the after Jfl
Keep gaslighting you pathetic subhuman. No time for your NIGGER LOOKING FACE MUTT ABOMINATION.
IGNORED.

you look arab not black.

you don't look like your mother is white by the way.

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 28414, Xangsane and 2 others
you look arab not black.

you don't look like your mother is white by the way.
There are actually two types of arabs:
-The west eurasian/caucasoid looking ones
-The sub saharan influenced ones
Who do i look like the most ? Would i be able to pass in med regions ? No ? Why ? Exactly.
My mother isn’t european, she is a white passing berber. My father is arab, he has the MBS pheno.

i mean those counties arent that far apart

i just know a few moroccans and they look like you phenowise
By the way, what the hell is a lip ratio and what’s wrong with it ?

There might be more than 3% SSA if it's ancient admixture in North Africans but gets counted as "North African" DNA, because North Africans as a whole look more SSA than Levantine arabs.
How much do you think North Africans have ? And by the way, levantines aren’t really arabs, they are mostly phoenicians, genetically and phenotypicaly closer to greeks and southern italians than to arabs. And why do i look so SSA influenced when my parents aren’t ?

bro whether or not ur jaws r recessed has nothing to do with ur phenotype

• JFL
bro whether or not ur jaws r recessed has nothing to do with ur phenotype
So why do i look negroid influenced, can you explain it ? Why don’t i look like other arabs who are 100% caucasoid?

So why do i look negroid influenced, can you explain it ? Why don’t i look like other arabs who are 100% caucasoid?
Compared to a very caucasoid arab you have a wider nose, bigger mouth and lips, and more wide-set eyes. Possibly also lower third prognathism from the side, all SSA traits.

tumblr_mx1pmhB8KT1r2znpgo1_1280.jpg

• +1
Compared to a very caucasoid arab you have a wider nose, bigger mouth and lips, and more wide-set eyes. Possibly also lower third prognathism from the side, all SSA traits.

tumblr_mx1pmhB8KT1r2znpgo1_1280.jpg
Do you think that it is realistic and possible for me to change those traits and to look 100% caucasoid? Basically is it possible for me to completely eradicate and unnigger myself? Is my current looks more caucasoid or negro leaning ?
Thanks for taking the time bhai !

Do you think that it is realistic and possible for me to change those traits and to look 100% caucasoid? Basically is it possible for me to completely eradicate and unnigger myself? Is my current looks more caucasoid or negro leaning ?
Thanks for taking the time bhai !
The easiest thing to change would probably getting nose surgery from a doctor who specializes in African noses.

• +1
Most basic thing is if you comb your hair flat you'll probably already look more caucasoid or get some kind of hair straightening treatment, which should be easy since it looks like you didn't inherit the African nappy hair type.

The easiest thing to change would probably getting nose surgery from a doctor who specializes in African noses.
B48D7A54 DEE7 4593 BD5B 9FED68B2F436

Here is another picture where you can clearly see my nose, do you think that this qualifies for an African nose ? Like honestly? I know that it’s big but i know that it’s not nig tier for sure.

Most basic thing is if you comb your hair flat you'll probably already look more caucasoid or get some kind of hair straightening treatment, which should be easy since it looks like you didn't inherit the African nappy hair type.
Yes i have naturally wavy arab hair, so i’m good in that department. But what do you think i’m i overall caucasoid or negroid v

Yes i have naturally wavy arab hair, so i’m good in that department. But what do you think i’m i overall caucasoid or negroid v
Anyone who sees you will assume you're North African. It's not the nose, the main thing contributing to SSA influence is the lips I think. Your mouth looks like Barack Obama.

800px-Official_portrait_of_Barack_Obama.jpg

Last edited:
Lip reduction surgery

Hall_Boston_Lip-Reduction-1-AP.jpg
nKyzuWK.jpg

My lips are considered full for a caucasoid but yours are bigger especially your upper lip and your lower lip is slightly drooping

WzFkeWU.jpeg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I gave you a Nose job + Lip reduction surgery

3366419_485B892A-08B7-41F9-B122-5B6ECA0DC937.jpeg

YCI1Coj.png

Last edited:
Photokako-beautiful-skin-uIIhRBbnJZWCZldR.jpg

• +1
just islamaxxx i don't know if you live in tunisia right now but for sure in this country you will mogg because most men here
looks like shit LTN and trucels on average + moneymaxxing§ betabuxxx works better here and slut shaming is still a thing ( based ) .

don't ever come to France or Europe or you will get mogged for sure.

here HTNs is a common occurence (15%) Chadlites DO exist ( top 5 moggs fucking hard )
and are currently getting 90% of the remaining single young women and slay like crazy in the 100s.

just islamaxxx i don't know if you live in tunisia right now but for sure in this country you will mogg because most men here
looks like shit LTN and trucels on average + moneymaxxing§ betabuxxx works better here and slut shaming is still a thing ( based ) .

don't ever come to France or Europe or you will get mogged for sure.

here HTNs is a common occurence (15%) Chadlites DO exist ( top 5 moggs fucking hard )
and are currently getting 90% of the remaining single young women and slay like crazy in the 100s.
Born and raised in France JFL.
I’m not geomaxing, this is a looksmaxing forum, so only looksmaxing advice is welcome here sorry mate. My goal is to fucking ascend, not only for women but for myself. I’m well aware of my situation and that’s why i’m saving up and asking for genuine advice.

• +1
in this case you'll need infra/supra implants obviously. + loxwer lid retractation after fixing bone issues.

your eye area is your biggest failo atm , then is your neurocranium/ browridge.

you're MTN right now and you mogg most ethnics in France i see everyday but as you already know it is till over for you
unless you go for LTBeckies.

i didn't mention your lips and pheno failos as they are unfixable.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and FML0908
in this case you'll need infra/supra implants obviously. + loxwer lid retractation after fixing bone issues.
À ouais, t’as raison mec ! Je vais dépenser 30 000 balles sur des infra/supras pour ressembler aux hommes de cavernes, JFL.
your eye area is your biggest failo atm , then is your neurocranium/ browridge.
“My biggest failo” mais t’arrives quand même pas à articuler les raisons de ce failo, PTDR.

Ayant un Minimum de respect et de dignité pour moi-même, je ne viserais pas plus bas que moi, de la même manière que je ne sortirais jamais avec une nègre.

Enfin bref t’as peut-être compris ou je voulais en venir, tu n’arrives pas à articuler mon vrai soucis esthétique qui est en réalité le bas de mon visage, tout les utilisateurs l’ont remarqué et moi le premier, c’est mon plus gros failo. Le haut de mon visage va très bien c’est le bas le problème, notamment par le prognathism alvéolaire qui me donne ces lèvres de negres et la retroghnatie mandibulaire. C’est changeable contrairement a ce que tu penses, une bimax et hop c’est bouclé. Pour le pheno éclaircissement de la peau et ça fait le taf. Mais bon j’imagine bien que tu va cope et me dire ImPosSibLe.

C’est juste dommage que les mec comme toi dès qu’il voit un “ethnic” il s’acharne sur lui pour ce sentir mieux. Heureusement qu’on est pas tous autiste et crédule sur ce site !

What do you think of this? Simply by slimming the nose and lips it reduced African appearance. Lip surgery is far more simple than getting bimax, your jaw doesn't even look bad

YCI1Coj.png

Btw you said this is the advice you got:

-Receding the maxillary bone
-Advancing the mandible and advancing the chin

RECEDING the midface and advancing the mandible is literally an African trait, so not sure why someone advised you to do that if you want to look less African.

PibBxLs.jpg
uE5tOt0.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1