How much does bimax alter my phenotype ? And is it realistic ?

What do you think of this? Simply by slimming the nose and lips it reduced African appearance. Lip surgery is far more simple than getting bimax, your jaw doesn't even look bad

YCI1Coj.png

Btw you said this is the advice you got:

RECEDING the midface and advancing the mandible is literally an African trait, so not sure why someone advised you to do that if you want to look less African.

PibBxLs.jpg
uE5tOt0.jpg
hey man, can you check pm please?

What do you think of this? Simply by slimming the nose and lips it reduced African appearance. Lip surgery is far more simple than getting bimax, your jaw doesn't even look bad

YCI1Coj.png

Btw you said this is the advice you got:

RECEDING the midface and advancing the mandible is literally an African trait, so not sure why someone advised you to do that if you want to look less African.

PibBxLs.jpg
uE5tOt0.jpg
what is his solution so that he becomes like on the left? knowing that he has an excessive projection of the maxilla and a weak jaw projection like the blacks?

what is his solution so that he becomes like on the left? knowing that he has an excessive projection of the maxilla and a weak jaw projection like the blacks?
African prognathism affects the lower third, not the whole maxilla

races_03-1_africa_11.jpg

Maxillary prognathism is a caucasoid trait in some caucasians

lA7fECG.jpg

His lower third already looks a bit prognathic in this pic

3366418_364465AA-E95A-4AEE-86AF-11782CB4DA8D.png

He would need advancement of the maxilla but not mandible

preview@2x-677a722e.jpg

But the easiest low-hanging fruit to reduce African look is simply lip reduction and rhinoplasty.

In addition brow ridge augmentation would give a more caucasoid look and make the eyes more deep-set

JDl5kZT.jpg

Thick brow ridge is a reason why caucasoid chechens look so masc and it's also in arabs

We6eeJ2.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
In addition brow ridge augmentation would give a more caucasoid look

JDl5kZT.jpg

Thick brow ridge is a reason why caucasoid chechens look so masc and it's also in arabs

We6eeJ2.jpg
bro the amount of advices u give
thank you

African prognathism affects the lower third, not the whole maxilla

races_03-1_africa_11.jpg

Maxillary prognathism is a caucasoid trait in some caucasians

lA7fECG.jpg

His lower third already looks a bit prognathic in this pic

3366418_364465AA-E95A-4AEE-86AF-11782CB4DA8D.png

preview@2x-677a722e.jpg

But the easiest low-hanging fruit to reduce African look is simply lip reduction and rhinoplasty.
he has no african maxilla , nor a lower third prognatic. his dental occlusion is fine

he needs a bimax CCW imo

this is his side profile

Screenshot 20230420 040611 ImageMeter

in fact his maxilla is fine as HELL

Its not projected like for africans , HERE is a african maxilla projection
Screenshot 20230420 040216 ImageMeter
Screenshot 20230420 040955 ImageMeter
its clearly seen that the maxilla is projected too forward, that of OP is more flat like caucasoids peoples

Caucasoids also have a maxilla of this style
Screenshot 20230420 040741 ImageMeter

in fact since the beginning OP only needs a damn bimax CCW, and to see according to the result if the mouth is harmonious or at this moment only a reduction of the mouth. But his main failo is that his jaw is clearly RECESSED

Last edited:
In addition brow ridge augmentation would give a more caucasoid look and make the eyes more deep-set

JDl5kZT.jpg

We6eeJ2.jpg
it looks comical in the after , forehead is really something genetic, implant don't give good results from this

YCI1Coj.png
I see what you mean, thing is this dosen’t eradicate it. Let me explain myself, i think that reducing them would be short term solution and wouldn’t adress the real problem. I have maxillary fucking prognathism, and an inexistent mandible as you can obviously see. Both of these traits are commonly found in niggers or in nigger influenced people. Here is an exemple:
4A30B58E C7B5 4F05 895D 9F29489A4B42

And here is me:
85AF914D 49D6 486B A5EC 49D15AB2438E

Do you see it now ? I already have a nigger side profile, everytime i look at it i have the urge to take a hammer and smash the shit out of my incisors.

BUT, HERE IS WHAT:
PibBxLs.jpg
uE5tOt0.jpg

It is, when person with an already caucasoid side profile does. But considering that i already have prognathism (Than you niggers), receding the maxillary bone and advancing and reshaping my inexistant mandible will unnigger myself, here is what it could potentially look like:
DCF288E5 A11A 46D2 B4A8 7A527D2CB3E1

Do you see the difference now ?

People generally say that my face shape and my eye area look sub saharan influenced, if you could give me some precisions on how brother i would love to know. I want to completely eradicate the sub saharan in me and purify myself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
Man where do i even start…
3 fucking percent sub-saharan dna and yet i look half fucking nigger. Despite my mother being white (nafri) and my father a tanned arab.
This is irrefutable proof that the slightest negro admixture, even if ancestral and no one in your family is black, can annihilate your looks. It unironically made me dravidian passing and gave me a low class nigger pheno,a.k.a, “La creatura”.
I hate my dumb sandnigger ancestor for that, couldn’t you hold your fucking dick from raping slaves ? You dumb fucking sand nigger ?
Anyway, enough venting, time for the mental masturbation.
A dear fellow user and me @EasyMan875 worked together and made a morph where i got a “Phenoplasty”. The following modifications were made:
-Receding the maxillary bone
-Advancing the mandible and advancing the chin
-ccw rotation
-skin lightening
This is my current phenotype:

View attachment 2158462View attachment 2158463

And this is me after the supposed surgeries:

View attachment 2158464

So my question are:
-Does it ascend me, even in the slightest, because i’m a phenocel after all…
-How realistic is this goal and in what timeframe could i acheive it ?
-I’m beging each and everyone of you, like PLEASE, WHAT THE FUCK IS GIVING ME A NEGROID LOOK, WHAT EXACT FEATURES, HOW COME I DON’T LOOK FULLY CAUCASOID LIKE MY FOLKS AND PLEASE HOW CAN I CHANGE IT.

Thank you boyos for taking the time and helping me, keep grinding my dear brothers !

Ps: I don’t hate black people, in fact they are the coolest and genuinely the nicest people here in france, i just don’t want to have their looks, sorry not sorry, SHEBOON ISN’T FOR ME.
Nafri isn't white.

Y
And I’m unironically not, i’m from northern tunisia and my mom is white. The reason you may think “morrocan” is because of the sub Saharan influence, can you pinpoint it ?
Your mum isn't white. She's Arab (or berber).

• +1
Reactions: FML0908 and Deleted member 28414
There are actually two types of arabs:
-The west eurasian/caucasoid looking ones
-The sub saharan influenced ones
Who do i look like the most ? Would i be able to pass in med regions ? No ? Why ? Exactly.
My mother isn’t european, she is a white passing berber. My father is arab, he has the MBS pheno.
There you go. She isn't white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
caged

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
Go muscu pour commencer.

• +1
this is such a shit morph how does anyone think that looks good he doesn't need lip reduction full lips are ideal although his ratio might be off smaller lips would not ascend him

• +1
this is such a shit morph how does anyone think that looks good he doesn't need lip reduction full lips are ideal although his ratio might be off smaller lips would not ascend him
It's not about your standard of "looking good" he says he wants to look more caucasoid.

• +1
Zero. It just improves current you

• +1
It's not about your standard of "looking good" he says he wants to look more caucasoid.
okay well then he's gonna end up botching himself like oli london

• +1
So what would really ascend men ?

It really is all about caucasoidness, i don’t know why you guys calculate ratios like far gone autists:
8F89F79D 61B9 4627 BD76 93C75D5F1F3C
A6BD88DA 18A0 4404 BAD5 5F3A18244129

JUST BE CAUCASOID.

@FML0908 just marry white and hope your kids come out white/caucasoid looking because there’s no salvation for your negro traits

• JFL
Reactions: Lurker69 and FML0908
@FML0908 just marry white and hope your kids come out white/caucasoid looking because there’s no salvation for your negro traits
Move it it ugly nigger
4ADB73F9 CAFC 4902 A68F 46AC3EAE2165

Last edited:
regular surgeries for jaw and eye area there's no need to try to become a different phenotype

regular surgeries for jaw and eye area there's no need to try to become a different phenotype

Yes, it is unfortunately caused by my nigger maxilla. I have alveolar prognathism.
And this is exactly the reason why, I HATE ANYONE WHO WORSHIPS FUCKING MAXILLARY PROJECTION, IT IS A LOW CLASS NIGGER TRAIT YOU RETARDS.
u fucking idiot it looks good on whites

My lips are considered full for a caucasoid but yours are bigger especially your upper lip and your lower lip is slightly drooping

Smallnlips is what makes whites ugly. Don’t get this.

Main difference being is i’m not one. I just happen to look like one (environmental influence).

Your new signature @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Same pheno dumb ass. Just better looking

• +1
Reactions: FML0908 and Deleted member 28414
Stop worshiping whites you self hating cuck. The average none negro influenced arab or none dravidian influenced indian mogs them to the moon and back.

And it looks bad on whites too, i love thin lips and recessed maxilla on women. High class trait.

in this case you'll need infra/supra implants obviously. + loxwer lid retractation after fixing bone issues.

your eye area is your biggest failo atm , then is your neurocranium/ browridge.

you're MTN right now and you mogg most ethnics in France i see everyday but as you already know it is till over for you
unless you go for LTBeckies.

i didn't mention your lips and pheno failos as they are unfixable.
He needs infras without doubt, but not supras. His head is tilted and he has very few uee, when titling head back almost nobody still has hooded eyes.

preview@2x-677a722e.jpg
Was this done through Lefort 1 and rhino? what was done here? insane results