How much does diet influence height?

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Im so pissed knowing how bad my nutrition was during puberty. Im 5’10.5 now but i stopped growing when i was 15. I had crazy fast growth spurts from 12-14 but during those years my diet was literally the most sub optimal diet of all time. All i ate was sugar and carbs like noodles, literally i had no milk/calcium or protein at all until after i was done growing.

Im still grateful that im average height considering how bad my diet was. Im somehow the tallest in my family aswell, but it pisses me off thinking that i have some inches left in the bank. My mums 5’2 and dads 5’10.

Do you guys think if i had a good diet I would’ve ended up taller? Im lowkey hoping that diet=growth is cope.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Less than what the environmentalists would like to believe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Pandora, butterworld and 2 others
do i look like a skibidi toilet to you

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Madridista
Im so pissed knowing how bad my nutrition was during puberty. Im 5’10.5 now but i stopped growing when i was 15. I had crazy fast growth spurts from 12-14 but during those years my diet was literally the most sub optimal diet of all time. All i ate was sugar and carbs like noodles, literally i had no milk/calcium or protein at all until after i was done growing.

Im still grateful that im average height considering how bad my diet was. Im somehow the tallest in my family aswell, but it pisses me off thinking that i have some inches left in the bank. My mums 5’2 and dads 5’10.

Do you guys think if i had a good diet I would’ve ended up taller? Im lowkey hoping that diet=growth is cope.
I was in love with milk as a kid and drank like 0.3 liters of milk atleast per day as a 7 year old. I was only fed mixxed bread, potatoes and whole foods, little processed suggars and tons of veggies. I now am 6.6ft

I was in love with milk as a kid and drank like 0.3 liters of milk atleast per day as a 7 year old. I was only fed mixxed bread, potatoes and whole foods, little processed suggars and tons of veggies. I now am 6.6ft
How tall are your parents?

sugar is good for height

Causes IGF1 release and also stimulation of IGF1 receptors due to cross reactivity of insulin. The most optimum diet for height is high glycemic index foods (I.e sugar foods) + high protein. With a slight calorific surplus but maintaining low bf % for less aromitasiation.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and BadmanGangstar
Causes IGF1 release and also stimulation of IGF1 receptors due to cross reactivity of insulin. The most optimum diet for height is high glycemic index foods (I.e sugar foods) + high protein. With a slight calorific surplus but maintaining low bf % for less aromitasiation.
Wait so does that mean i was actually height maxxing by eating a fuck ton of prcessed sugars but not much protein?

What was your bodyfat like
before my growth spurt at 12/13 i had quite a lot of skinny fat like a round belly, i wont know the exact percentages, during my growth spurt i stayed skinny/lean throughout and lean/muscular from 15 onwards

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
unless you were severely malnourished it has negligible influence on ur height, it's just another cope subhumans tell themselves, I was there too

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar

I mean
My dads 5’10
My moms 5’2
I’m 6’2
My sisters are both 5’7
My brother is 6’0
I was anorexic growing up
I guess it is just luck to be honest
But I’d recommend eating in a surplus all the time