How much does intelligence play a role in how girls perceive you?

I

itssooverformelol

Iron
Like would girls see me more as nerdy cute or just a loser? I would say i'm a MTN. I'm like really smart when it comes to history, geography, and math. I know 4 languages, all 197 flags, capitals, and geographical positions. So would girls see me more like a loser or nerdy cute? be brutally honest based on my looks

Attachments

• bb2b3266-11a7-4842-8350-7d73286bf178.jpeg
    bb2b3266-11a7-4842-8350-7d73286bf178.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 6d1536cd-8282-478b-a403-e00879416ef7.jpeg
    6d1536cd-8282-478b-a403-e00879416ef7.jpeg
    434.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1815.jpeg
    IMG_1815.jpeg
    313.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, chawaje, laaltin and 2 others
Bloodsucking Jew

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, ALP, dannydipss and 3 others
They would see you as a friend (well the ltb ones maybe)

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Emotional intelligence is a halo and essential part of game or a personality attractive to women. Intellectual intelligence doesn't mean anything to them, it's a male concept.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Klasik01
Emotional intelligence is a halo and essential part of game or a personality attractive to women. Intellectual intelligence doesn't mean anything to them, it's a male concept.
Indeed I have read books of history, philosophy, law, art and science but girls don't care about having a conversation on those topics unless you wanna be friendzoned. Use your knowledge in the right moment to prove she's ignorant (when she's clueless). Only talk about knowledge to smart women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior
Indeed I have read books of history, philosophy, law, art and science but girls don't care about having a conversation on those topics unless you wanna be friendzoned. Use your knowledge in the right moment to prove she's ignorant (when she's clueless). Only talk about knowledge to smart women.
yeah it's just basic gender roles, women are emotion/people-oriented, men are systems-oriented.

Like would girls see me more as nerdy cute or just a loser? I would say i'm a MTN. I'm like really smart when it comes to history, geography, and math. I know 4 languages, all 197 flags, capitals, and geographical positions. So would girls see me more like a loser or nerdy cute? be brutally honest based on my looks
LOOKS HEIGHT ETHNICITY AND NT, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS BROTHER. THE HOLY QUADRANT OF FEMININE ATTRACTION

being genuinely smart is a halo for girls who can tell, so girls who are smart themselves

women dont care about intellignce

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
lower ig = seen as more extroverted, fun and relatable
higher iq = seen as more autistic

Knowing geography doesn’t make you intelligent, you are just knowledgeable.

It has to come with accomplishments that status maxx you. Nobody cares if you autistically are into geography or math.

• +1
Reactions: hoursk
If u look good u are high iq by the eyes of women

High intelligence is attractive if it's applied and used to dominate other guys.

Guy who is intelligent and that manifests as a book nerd gets no halo.
Guy who is intelligent and that manifests in a high power career, gets ton of halo.

You can use intelligence as a halo, but you must use it correctly. I got this wrong for years.
No girl is dropping her panties because you know the flags of every country. Girls will drop their panties if they think you have something they can't get otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
i speak 4 languages, top 10 in my class rankings, and gifted program
and again, you are knowledgeable or i’d say just good at school.

Doesn’t make you smart.

My friend had top grades and was still a dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Its all about looks and nt sorry boyo

and again, you are knowledgeable or i’d say just good at school.

Doesn’t make you smart.

My friend had top grades and was still a dumb fuck
Yea top grades just means ur a good studyslave you can have elite memory and be the biggest retard and still be in the top students , i think ur smart if u can come up with creative problem solving new ideas

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Yea top grades just means ur a good studyslave you can have elite memory and be the biggest retard and still be in the top students , i think ur smart if u can come up with creative problem solving new ideas
let this rat cope, he looks like a dumbfuck and he’s subhuman.

Studycelling is the biggest cope AOT.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
let this rat cope, he looks like a dumbfuck and he’s subhuman.

Studycelling is the biggest cope AOT.
I mean i wish my brain could be that enslaved to accept studying and learning boring stuff for 10 hrs a day i could get my degree easily no other ways to make money anyway , you either have to wageslave or start a business

from personal expirence, I would say that it can be a positive, IF applied correctly. Flaunting your knowledge works against you.

> I know 4 languages, all 197 flags, capitals, and geographical positions.
never talk about retarded shit like this. Its uninteresting and makes you look autistic

emotional intelligence matters above all else, and typically process intelligence has an inverse relationship with emotional intelligence. Also even if you say dumb shit if you sound secure and confident people will think you are intelligent.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Idk if it’s helpful to get pussy but it’s fun to iqmog foids I do it and can confirm it is the best.

Being smart comes into play only when you are a rich doctor/lawyer. Imagine talking about geography to foids JFL. So over