How much does it hurt you to get a bad haircut?

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
I go to a barber who has 4 dudes including himself. He is cheap yet all 4 are fantastic in their craft and good people.

However the owner of the place is a genius, he is the Ronaldinho of barbers, he just makes things on another level. He is the only barber in my life which i told him specifically "Do such and such, and such and such" to the milimeter, but then he goes out of his way and makes history improving substantially the haircut, but any other barber i would never comeback to him if he improvised. He can even make a jew look short nosed with his skills.

However today i went again and i got one of the other 3, and although he still did a good job, it wasn’t as close as the other dude and couldn't be satisfied with the work. Its silly and small but noticeable for a schizo and it infuriates me honestly. The kid is better than 99% of barbers but still, the other man is just on another level. A one in a lifetime talent.

Im already waiting for the next 2 weeks to pass to go back again, when with the other barber i wish time doesn't pass so that the fresh haircut keeps like that.

• JFL
Reactions: KevinDurder and virgin
dog didnt read GIF by FirstAndMonday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back