How much does lifting matter?

You're 18 so start hardmewing boyo, it's not too late
I do, i doubt its going to do much, will get a jaw implant from eppley as well as a rhino in the next 5-6 years, as for now my goal is to get rid of my acne scars.

I do, i doubt its going to do much, will get a jaw implant from eppley as well as a rhino in the next 5-6 years, as for now my goal is to get rid of my acne scars.
It will: Mandibular growth was found to be statistically significant for the age periods of 16 to 18 years and 18 to 20 years. Growth from 16 to 18 years was greater than that from 18 to 20 years. Maxillary and mandibular growth were highly correlated at each age period. However, overall mandibular growth was approximately twice that of overall maxillary growth. - https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0889540605800526

And on the topic of surgeries, be careful because you may throw off your facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
And on the topic of surgeries, be careful because you may throw off your facial harmony
My harmony is already shit, tbh. Btw i just remembered you can download pics you've sent to people, let me download my own and send you.

What would you consider an obvious IOI that most girls do?

Start mewing and chewing bro, you are average looking right now and can ascend. Face > Height > Body.
Thanks bro, Im not mewing yet but I am chewing
The only one that makes sure she is interested is when she comes upto you a starts creating conversation or when keeps looking at you, although i'm a kissless virgin so wtf do i know about iois, lmao!!!
You're 18 so start hardmewing boyo, it's not too late
Im 18 too, guess ill start mewing too!

An obvious IOI is when a girl sits opposite in your direction so she keeps looking at you in cafeteria, I ussaly notice when girls do that that have a crush on me, otherwise there are others !
Im gymmaxxing atm and trying to be above average, just trying to get confidence to talk to women aswell
Low bf so it matters a y lot

What if Im looseskincel from being a fat kid. I think a higher bodyfat goes better for me
3Oxps1G.jpg
yO4yHjT.png

Last edited: