How much does lower eyelid retraction cost?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Can't find prices anywhere

Last edited:
lower eyelid retraction is an optional component of a canthoplasty surgery

As regards prices Taban charges 8k for canthoplasty + 4k for hospitalization fees.
Other surgeons should be much cheaper, for example in Italy the average price is 2500 euros

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sytyl, CursedOne and 2 others
for example Taban charges 8k for canthoplasty + 3k for hospitalization fees
Wait, so I need to do both? I already have pct. I just need the lower eyelid retraction because my lower eyelid looks a little droopy and round.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Wait, so I need to do both? I already have pct. I just need the lower eyelid retraction because my lower eyelid looks a little droopy and round.
canthoplasty does not mean turning negative canthal tilt into positive canthal tilt.
canthoplasty is any procedure performed on your eyelids

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deathrasher42, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
canthoplasty does not mean turning negative canthal tilt into positive canthal tilt.
can you name me a italian surgeon who does canthoplasty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
What a jew, 8k?

I hope that some european surgeons will offer this procedure in the future without the jewery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, NormieKilla, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
What a jew, 8k?

I hope that some european surgeons will offer this procedure in the future without the jewery
there are hundred good european surgeons who perform canthoplasty for a cheap price

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 4310
Don't tell me that is you in your avi

I think it’s 10.5k with taban but if you have lid retraction it’s very likely you have recessed orbitals so ur gonna need an orbital rim implant

As regards prices Taban charges 8k for canthoplasty + 4k for hospitalization fees.
Other surgeons should be much cheaper, for example in Italy the average price is 2500 euros

Actually they are 2 separate procedures and it is an optional component of so-called “almond eye surgery”

Cathoplasty *could* refer to any procedure CHANGING the Canthus (medial or lateral, but almost always referring to lateral)

I once asked an oculi plastic surgeon which nomenclature is technically correct - Canthoplasty or canthopexy? To which he responded “who knows”

blepharoplasty is a procedure changing the eyelids (but almost always removing redundant skin or tightening them.)

Some people say the difference between a lateral Canthoplasty and a lateral canthopexy is whether the lateral canthal tendon is CUT or PLICATED. (Plication is basically just folding it over itself)

To me.... the difference is

Canthoplasty = Reconstructive (Meaning Effectively constructing a NEW corner of the eye to replace a defect, and a totally different procedure that results in loss of PFL)

Canthopexy = Aesthetic Repositioning

On one hand names aren’t too important, because we should know what’s what. But on the other, many plastic surgeons really don’t. When asked “what kind of canthoplasty are you doing?” They can’t really answer. Canthoplasty is a prime example of problematic nomenclature in plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6963, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
In Germany it's around 3k. If you do lower blepharoplasty + canthoplasty then it'd be slightly above 4k.

• +1
Actually they are 2 separate procedures and it is an optional component of so-called “almond eye surgery”

Cathoplasty *could* refer to any procedure CHANGING the Canthus (medial or lateral, but almost always referring to lateral)

I once asked an oculi plastic surgeon which nomenclature is technically correct - Canthoplasty or canthopexy? To which he responded “who knows”

blepharoplasty is a procedure changing the eyelids (but almost always removing redundant skin or tightening them.)

Some people say the difference between a lateral Canthoplasty and a lateral canthopexy is whether the lateral canthal tendon is CUT or PLICATED. (Plication is basically just folding it over itself)

To me.... the difference is

Canthoplasty = Reconstructive (Meaning Effectively constructing a NEW corner of the eye to replace a defect, and a totally different procedure that results in loss of PFL)

Canthopexy = Aesthetic Repositioning

On one hand names aren’t too important, because we should know what’s what. But on the other, many plastic surgeons really don’t. When asked “what kind of canthoplasty are you doing?” They can’t really answer. Canthoplasty is a prime example of problematic nomenclature in plastic surgery.
so canthoplasty reduces pfl, but lower lid retraction doesn't right?

so canthoplasty reduces pfl, but lower lid retraction doesn't right?

Only canthoPLASTY does. Lower lid retraction does not.

A repositioning canthoPEXY should not.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8771 and Good_Little_Goy
In Germany it's around 3k. If you do lower blepharoplasty + canthoplasty then it'd be slightly above 4k.
ded srs? Seems too good to be true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, brainded and Deleted member 4310
there are hundred good european surgeons who perform canthoplasty for a cheap price
tell me one with good results

• +1
Blepharoplasties should be banned, they are a fucking looksmin

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4310
Is it worth to not go through the taban route

10 dollars at my house