Lower eyelid sag

Haseeb

Haseeb

Silver
How to get rid of a sagging lower eyelid? It sags alot when I'm tired. How does one get a lower eyelid like gandy has?

Provide both softmax and hardmax options

lower eyelid retraction, no softmaxx, give reputation now for me to answer your next question

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and Haseeb
How to get rid of a sagging lower eyelid? It sags alot when I'm tired. How does one get a lower eyelid like gandy has?

Provide both softmax and hardmax options
even chico has some lower eyelid sagging. its not a looksmin unless yours is very noticable and completely fucks up your harmony

lower eyelid retraction, no softmaxx, give reputation now for me to answer your next question
I've noticed that mine got better by icing and no joke, mewing. I had terrible eyelid sag and now it's not that terrible (don't have before pics). I also got a little fat deposit on the lower eyelid kinda like ageyo sal. It took 4 months but it is there. Now I was wondering if skin tightening could work. Sth like hyaluronic acid or sth idk

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
even chico has some lower eyelid sagging. its not a looksmin unless yours is very noticable and completely fucks up your harmony
if its to the point where he has sceleral show then imo its a major flaw

Yea but when I get super tired it causes a round shape and scleral show

Obicularis muscle hypertrophy and enough squinting over a number of years has permanently changed my eye shape and made them narrower.

Obicularis muscle hypertrophy and enough squinting over a number of years has permanently changed my eye shape and made them narrower.
Which exercise do you do? I've seen way too many and dk which one to trust. I squint hard from time to time and I guess that has worked a little too but not gandy tier still

closing my eyes as hard as possible for ten second reps for a few times when I remember during the day

closing my eyes as hard as possible for ten second reps for a few times when I remember during the day
Wouldn't that cause wrinkles? Also I wouldn't close them fully just stare really fucking hard like you're extremely angry at sth and then relax your eyes

nigga just squint i got vito basso/damon savltore eye area from squint and growing out my lower eyelashes

• JFL
Reactions: F36