how much does neck matter

axttt_

axttt_

Gold
whenever people are getting advice to look better I'm constantly seeing get a thicker neck but how much does a thick neck actually matter and how much difference does it make

• +1
Reactions: murdah
it can be the difference between looking hot and looking like a cuck lol.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: trueceI, Mewton, murdah and 7 others
significantly imagine young daulph laundgren with thin neck

train neck yourself and you can find out.

it doesnt matter what people tell you some will say it makes a big difference some say it will make no difference

stop talking about stuff and asking how much of a difference it will make, which cant be quantified by the way even the PSL rating system which people consider to be objection isnt consistent because on every rating post there are 3+ different answers

just take action and stop talking

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, dna_cel, murdah and 3 others
Obviously a lot lmao. thin neck looks so shit. It's not even that thick neck is a halo, it's that thin neck looks so bad and bobblehead

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, murdah, axttt_ and 2 others

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Detective, datboijj and 5 others
train neck yourself and you can find out.

it doesnt matter what people tell you some will say it makes a big difference some say it will make no difference

stop talking about stuff and asking how much of a difference it will make, which cant be quantified by the way even the PSL rating system which people consider to be objection isnt consistent because on every rating post there are 3+ different answers

just take action and stop talking
i already am training my neck consistently but am seeing progress insanely slow so im just wondering if what im doing is even worth it and makes a significant impact on my appearance

more than people realise

• +1
Reactions: murdah, datboijj, mogre and 1 other person
Less than good eye area,lips,chin

I would say it's more relevant than gonial angle and about the same as how flared your gonions are

• +1
Reactions: mogre and axttt_
whenever people are getting advice to look better I'm constantly seeing get a thicker neck but how much does a thick neck actually matter and how much difference does it make

I put about an inch on my neck in 2 months or so. I'm not at the ideal 1:1 ratio with jaw to neck width, but I think it's low hanging fruit to continue my neck training exercises.

I also have a theory that it tightens the skin around jawline / where hollow cheeks would be. Since I swear my lower third looks sharper now even at a similar body fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, murdah, datboijj and 1 other person
neck depend on your insertions
You either have it or you don’t
It’s over

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I put about an inch on my neck in 2 months or so. I'm not at the ideal 1:1 ratio with jaw to neck width, but I think it's low hanging fruit to continue my neck training exercises.

View attachment 2928707

I also have a theory that it tightens the skin around jawline / where hollow cheeks would be. Since I swear my lower third looks sharper now even at a similar body fat.
damn i think if u did put on like another inch the difference from the start would be massive and u may be right about the tightening or skin or it could js be lighting in this photo

damn i think if u did put on like another inch the difference from the start would be massive and u may be right about the tightening or skin or it could js be lighting in this photo

I think it makes logical sense, like, have you ever seen a guy that had exceptionally hollow cheeks and sharp jawline that didn't have a wide neck? Jordan Barret comes to mind, people sleep on how wide his neck because his other features are so distracting but I think it contributes a lot.

I think it makes logical sense, like, have you ever seen a guy that had exceptionally hollow cheeks and sharp jawline that didn't have a wide neck? Jordan Barret comes to mind, people sleep on how wide his neck because his other features are so distracting but I think it contributes a lot.

View attachment 2928749
barret didn't have any hollow cheeks before buccal removal

View attachment 2928749
It is because usually wide jaw comes w wide neck+ age, and Barrett is the extreme exception, he is blessed w a 1:1 neck even looking like a skeleton