How much does NTness / charisma ascend this Indian

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

I see plenty of guys like him in the West. This is why it doesn't matter if you're smart or not just get along with people and have these "interpersonal" skills and you'll literally be 'team leader' while other people educationmaxxx thinking it's gonna land them top spot by itself JFL.

Indians might be smart, but are giga autistic and very high inhib. They sit in the corner, quiet as fuck, If you ask there name they talk like this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, zura, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
giga chad in India

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
This man is obviously gay

He is just good looking lol, softmaxxed hard, look at his faggot eyesbrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Skinny ass curry.
Incel as straight in the west but hes faggot so theres no issue for him to get sex

No NTness and charisma for his frame and height

homosexual eyebrows lol

Bookworms think they'll be top dog because they stuck their head in a book for 10 hours a day and 10 years but they're in for a rude awakening when they see the top guy is simply a people's person with skills you don't learn in a book. This scene from margin call best shows the super smart bookworm and Jeremy irons character who is the opposite.

• +1
Bookworms think they'll be top dog because they stuck their head in a book for 10 hours a day and 10 years but they're in for a rude awakening when they see the top guy is simply a people's person with skills you don't learn in a book. This scene from margin call best shows the super smart bookworm and Jeremy irons character who is the opposite.

10/10 movie.

I can remember the scene in the rest room when that nerd was saying working for the bank was his dream job, and the young guy in a managerial position who had everything handed to him on a plate saying 'really?'

• JFL
Reactions: zura and JohnDoe
mtn west, chadpreetlite in mumbai

I see plenty of guys like him in the West. This is why it doesn't matter if you're smart or not just get along with people and have these "interpersonal" skills and you'll literally be 'team leader' while other people educationmaxxx thinking it's gonna land them top spot by itself JFL.

Indians might be smart, but are giga autistic and very high inhib. They sit in the corner, quiet as fuck, If you ask there name they talk like this.

Great speaking skills for an Indian guy

• +1

Cameraman got rizzed up fr, he started blushing at the end

He looks like a Chad