how much does one tube of tret last u (20g)

been using mine for 2 months so far and still got a lot left I've probably used like 30% of it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26067
months
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26067
been using mine for 2 months so far and still got a lot left I've probably used like 30% of it
wow ok. I was thinking about getting 3 tubes but i might just get one
 
  • +1
Reactions: not_ovER
Use a very tiny amount, an actual pea size.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26067
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26067

Similar threads

O
Replies
3
Views
43
odsupreme
O
Linus145.44
Replies
3
Views
52
fattofat
fattofat
MTNLudde
Replies
5
Views
51
ctoasty
ctoasty
uglychud..
Replies
2
Views
40
girthquakethefoid
girthquakethefoid
swizz
Replies
1
Views
41
0709alan
0709alan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top