How much does retina a cost and do i have to constantly apply it?

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
Is it like minoxidil? As in you have in you have to keep applying it to keep your clear skin.
Or can you just apply it and than stop applying when you get clear skin

and how much does it cost?
Drop a link if you know a place with the best price.

Keep applying it, it's pretty cheap especially if you have a perscription or live in the USA

Is it like minoxidil? As in you have in you have to keep applying it to keep your clear skin.
Or can you just apply it and than stop applying when you get clear skin

and how much does it cost?
Drop a link if you know a place with the best price.
u can use it to get ur acne but u can also keep going to reap the collagen benefits

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
No the acne.
eh depends what the cause of the acne is if it's due to oily skin then yes it may return imo after you stop using it start eating liver which also has vitamin A to stop it from clogging up again

• +1
eh depends what the cause of the acne is if it's due to oily skin then yes it may return imo after you stop using it start eating liver which also has vitamin A to stop it from clogging up again
Thanks for the advice
@Dog face you should take notes.

• JFL
Reactions: Kingston
whre you life?
Alldaychemist excludes certain countries.

Lol are you fucking serious you low iq baboon? :rage:
Keep crying.

• JFL
Reactions: Kingston
From what I can remember, ExpressPCT do ship worldwide.
cool, and thanks for mentioning them. Didin't know them yet. Cool that can pay with crypto as well.
I, in the Netherlands got hit hard last time I ordered with shipping fees. Very high, much more thn the product cost.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
cool, and thanks for mentioning them. Didin't know them yet. Cool that can pay with crypto as well.
I, in the Netherlands got hit hard last time I ordered with shipping fees. Very high, much more thn the product cost.
Sadly, ExpressPCT also charges pretty hefty shipping fees, usually much higher than the price of the actual product.

I live in the us
i think most USA people order at Alldaychemist.

If you wamnt the heaviest one. for acne. the 0.1%.
They are like this.

• +1
You have to do it every single day (if you can handle it) for like 2 years, then once a week or so. Your skin needs to be changed before you can relax on it, also sunscreen everytime you go on the sun, which is the real fucked up thing of retin-a, if you don't wear sunscreen your skin atches with sun and you can get sun stains and whatnot, so beware if you are a low effort guy.
Price depends where you buy it, you can buy raws in China probably, i buy the finished product in India.

START WITH 0,025% THEN 0,05%, don't use 0,1%.

• +1