how much does side profile matter irl

Fuck man i also have a tall chin but recessed because of nigger maxilla even though im pakistani
u most likely mog me if that's any consolation bhai

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
do you have zygos from 3/4 view at least cheekbones?
idk im high body fat atm but i highly doubt it due to recessed maxilla

c
can you see this line from your 3/4 on right
a2amm6H.png

c

can you see this line from your 3/4 on right
a2amm6H.png
jfl no its so over but i could fraud cheekbones and ogee curve with fillers tbh ngl

tbh you never posted your 3/4 just front and side maybe your 3/4 is much better does it have the ogee curve

think of my avi but longer nose and thicker eyebrows skinner neck

• Woah
its casey neistat bad ive got underbite and recessed maxilla
I would always rather have an underbite with too prominent chin instead of being a birdcel. Being a birdcel makes your whole face ridiculous looking, you can never say something serious without people laughing or cringing, it's hell on earth

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I would always rather have an underbite with too prominent chin instead of being a birdcel. Being a birdcel makes your whole face ridiculous looking, you can never say something serious without people laughing or cringing, it's hell on earth
why? underbite looks comical and makes u like inbred

that's cheap af relative to the leforts or bimax, low iq post from u
Chill.

not cheap if you live in EE. And in comparison with prices of some surgeouns from Iran/Turkey/Brazil it is quite expensive.

Personally I am kinda scared of getting rhinoplasty in Iran even though you can get nose job there for 1500$±

how do u cope bro ur the only one i mog on this site and you've lived for longer than i have please give me ur tips on how to survive bein mogged constantly outside
The key is not to go to massive crowds. Try to buy food and needs in food places and supermarkets that aren't popular or buy food earlier before lunch or dinner hour. But when you do get mogged, try to stay calm, go straight home, and cry or scream all you want when you arrive at your place

The key is not to go to massive crowds. Try to buy food and needs in food places and supermarkets that aren't popular or buy food earlier before lunch or dinner hour. But when you do get mogged, try to stay calm, go straight home, and cry or scream all you want when you arrive at your place
jfl please come to UK so i can hug u and buy a whore for the night

Make sure to statuemax while talking to people. Always look straight and only change angle when they do.

jfl please come to UK so i can hug u and buy a whore for the night
Thanks for the offer tbh I appreciate it so much. We can perhaps drink to cope with inceldom before I have starfish sex with the whore you buy for me. I'm thinking tho going to UK would have its pros and cons, pros is I'd be able to cope with so many brocels including you, and the cons is suifuel and getting mogged brutally everyday. There's a reason why most of my brocels are from UK

• JFL
Thanks for the offer tbh I appreciate it so much. We can perhaps drink to cope with inceldom before I have starfish sex with the whore you buy for me. I'm thinking tho going to UK would have its pros and cons, pros is I'd be able to cope with so many brocels including you, and the cons is suifuel and getting mogged brutally everyday. There's a reason why most of my brocels are from UK
UK is filled with uglies lmao you'll still get mogged but not to the extent ur currently being mogged. let me know when ur coming if u are so we can meet up bro

the side profile and front profile are just as important as one another. I usually debate that if you have a good side profile, you typically also have a good front profile, they synergize with one another because forward growth naturally enhances the physiognomy of someone.

You're better off having a good front profile and a subpar side over a subpar front and a good side profile. But that doesn't mean you should discredit either of them.
>t if you have a good side profile, you typically also have a good front profile
haha, not AT ALL

i've seen tons, TONS of people with good sides and BAD fronts.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I know perfectly the faces of my friends and family but cant really remember their side profile so face is more important imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and WadlowMaxxing