How much does skull grow after 17 years old?

T

T_T

Gold
I'm 17 right now and my skull size is sub 1st percentile. Most indians girls I see skullmog me. My final cope is skull size can grow a bit at this age. My mother skullmogs me very hard and my father has 2+inches wider skull than me and much taller face. Skull size probably doesn't increase at this age so I'm probably doomed for life.

I'm too fucking wide skull and that's the problem. I really wish I can give some to this guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
on security cameras i look like a child because of my small skull

• So Sad
No skull size for your face

• +1
I'm too fucking wide skull and that's the problem. I really wish I can give some to this guy
No such thing as too wide wtf is this?
The asians I see that slay have one thing in common and that is very wide skulls.
Big skull is the most important thing after big dick. Embrace that shit.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Propably a little bit most of the dudes in my class have skulls on smaller side

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I'm 17 right now and my skull size is sub 1st percentile. Most indians girls I see skullmog me. My final cope is skull size can grow a bit at this age. My mother skullmogs me very hard and my father has 2+inches wider skull than me and much taller face. Skull size probably doesn't increase at this age so I'm probably doomed for life.
Do the same as I told you in the height thread. If you get your hands on GH inject it directly into mandible. Check if your plates are fused, mew and maybe try bonesmashing, noone knows if it works, dont fall for peope who are so sure about themselves

Do the same as I told you in the height thread. If you get your hands on GH inject it directly into mandible. Check if your plates are fused, mew and maybe try bonesmashing, noone knows if it works, dont fall for peope who are so sure about themselves
It's almost impossible getting my mother to get GH and its illegal so I'll buy it on the dark web with my pocket money

It's almost impossible getting my mother to get GH and its illegal so I'll buy it on the dark web with my pocket money
1. Its not gonna be pure
2. Its gonna be fucking expensive
3. You can max hormones with optimized lifestyle, thats what I basically devoted my life to. I looked like a girl at 16, got my t levels high (i was born with clinically low t) completely without injections and now everythin got better. Hormones are life bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
1. Its not gonna be pure
2. Its gonna be fucking expensive
3. You can max hormones with optimized lifestyle, thats what I basically devoted my life to. I looked like a girl at 16, got my t levels high (i was born with clinically low t) completely without injections and now everythin got better. Hormones are life bro
How exactly can I do that besides what I already do? (exercise, HIIT, supps etc.)
I think I'm already optimised.

Things to consume frequently off the top of my head:

Grapes
Honey
Ginger
Turmeric
Garlic
Cinnamon
Apple peels
Tongkat Ali
Fenugreek
And so much more

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Big skull is not the secret here even narrow skulled faces can be attractive it's i hate to dare say it's harmony i've think i've found out what it is but i don't know how to express it it's very complicated but given the right circumstances you can get a good looking face

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme

Lack of limbal rings weird eye black eyes cuck angle no collagen no hollow cheeks wierd nose area i'm sorry to say this but atleast all are fixable hallow cheeks can be induced by bucca fat removal eye area simple taban surgery stroma for limbal ring cuck angle implants or ccw rotation it's fixable

Lack of limbal rings weird eye black eyes cuck angle no collagen no hollow cheeks wierd nose area i'm sorry to say this but atleast all are fixable hallow cheeks can be induced by bucca fat removal eye area simple taban surgery stroma for limbal ring cuck angle implants or ccw rotation it's fixable
Hes just too wide, its over

Hes just too wide, its over

His harmony is dogshit tbh but i have a theory that could save him limbal rings this can turn boneless cucks in otherwordly faces.

Asians dont have limbal ring or aesthetic coloring. Never.

It's all frauding tbh plus asians are not bad looking jfl if you belive the (((western))) media's portrayal of ethnics

It's all frauding tbh plus asians are not bad looking jfl if you belive the (((western))) media's portrayal of ethnics
Media theory JFL hahahaa

Look at the average taiwan person who grew up under the right diets they all have chiseld if not god like jawlines
Diet
Jawline hahahaha

Diet
Jawline hahahaha

It's not cope provided it's done at right ages and it's done over generations 1 generational fuck up will require 5 generations to fix