How much does style raise PSL?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Id say 0.25-0.5 max

• +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov
Id say 0.25-0.5 max
in my opinion an average guy who only wears loose hoodies can get +1 PSL if he starts wearing good fit clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
0.25 for fat/skinny men.
0.50 for muscular men.

Thats realistic. Its not gna make you go up 1 whole point tbh. If thats the case, gymcelling would increase SMV by 3-4 points, which isnt the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, androidcel and dodt
If your face is ugly you can have the best style and it won’t do shit, you need to have a decent face, body, and height first and only then it will start helping

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and SHARK
it helps if you’re already above like PSL 5 and want bonus points, everything helps when you’re between 5-7 imo, after that you’re pretty much chad and have to be ignorant af to fail

• +1
If your face is ugly you can have the best style and it won’t do shit, you need to have a decent face, body, and height first and only then it will start helping
if you have a decent face, body and height, you can wear anything and look good. If you‘re average clothing can do smth. Btw I noticed that you shouldn‘t exaggerate with your style when you‘re not handsome, because it makes you seem like you are compensating for your looks. It‘s almost like gymcelling. There‘s a certain threshold that you need reach first as u said in your post, but that threshold isn‘t as high as you probably think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and SHARK
if you have a decent face, body and height, you can wear anything and look good. If you‘re average clothing can do smth. Btw I noticed that you shouldn‘t exaggerate with your style when you‘re not handsome, because it makes you seem like you are compensating for your looks. It‘s almost like gymcelling. There‘s a certain threshold that you need reach first as u said in your post, but that threshold isn‘t as high as you probably think
Exactly, average is prob enough for it to start helping a bit, if below average tho don’t bother with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Id say 0.25-0.5 max
Its such a minuscule amount, that not even worth considering in numerical terms. People ascend through surgery tbh and get +0.5 psl ngl.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Exactly, average is prob enough for it to start helping a bit, if below average tho don’t bother with it
Agreed, you‘re better off wearing casual stuff if you‘re sub4 facially. I‘ve seen some ugly guys wearing stylish stuff and it looked comical

I just remembered that I‘ve made a thread on this topic on incels.me

I was bad at formatting and writing at that time, but most of it is still legit
https://incels.is/threads/stylish-clothing-tight-sportswear-are-designed-for-chads-foids-only.54074/

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Coping

It all depends, it can halo some people by a little bit. Altough it can definetly decrease your smv by a lot if you lack it.

Agreed, you‘re better off wearing casual stuff if you‘re sub4 facially. I‘ve seen some ugly guys wearing stylish stuff and it looked comical

I just remembered that I‘ve made a thread on this topic on incels.me

I was bad at formatting and writing at that time, but most of it is still legit
https://incels.is/threads/stylish-clothing-tight-sportswear-are-designed-for-chads-foids-only.54074/
Completely agree tbh, males with below average faces truly are fucked. You can’t try to do anything because it will come off as try hard and people will just laugh at you. Life really isn’t meant for ugly males, sad but true but the good thing is if you put a lot of effort and money you can go from ugly to average at least unless you’re extremely deformed

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and dodt
I just get my clothes from Old Navy or Walmart. I normally wear plain clothes. Very rarely I wear band tees of heavy metal bands I like, but not often. I need to start wearing mediums; most of my clothes are large to hide my body acne from showing if I bend over. So, I need to start skinmaxxing first.

It can lower PSL if you're sufficiently ugly because you'll just look like a compensating clown.

• +1
Reactions: Phad, FatmanO, StudyHacks and 2 others
see for yourself

I think that it depends on how much bad are you currently dressing. If you dress very bad, it can raise your look by few points, but if you are already dressing normal, you can raise your score between 0,25-1,00

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
you make the clothes look good remember that.
have you seen rappers like gunna or shy grizzly wearing those expensive ass 700$ jeans yet they get clowned for it

Nothing, PSL is about inherent traits, so no style clothing or others.

it helps if you’re already above like PSL 5 and want bonus points, everything helps when you’re between 5-7 imo, after that you’re pretty much chad and have to be ignorant af to fail
He is not wtf

Btw I noticed that you shouldn‘t exaggerate with your style when you‘re not handsome, because it makes you seem like you are compensating for your looks.
very important tbh

seeing the PSL 3-4 guys going to uni classes in suits makes me cage, on the contrary most of the handsome guys just wear tight pants/jeans and sweaters. coming off as a tryhard lookswise AND personalitywise is the worst thing, probably worse than jsut looking bad

• +1
Reactions: Phad, Deleted member 206 and dogtown
you make the clothes look good remember that.
have you seen rappers like gunna or shy grizzly wearing those expensive ass 700$ jeans yet they get clowned for it
yes, the wearability is much more important than the brand of the clothes

• +1