How much does the Social Circle and Warm Approach matter for the Normies?

cantbreaktheice

cantbreaktheice

Iron
i get it if youre a pure chad . then youll surely be approached , have tons of sex , and girls drooling all over you without you even trying a bit to achieve all this. BUT my point is what about the normies? what should they do? should they try to make as much connections as possible with their female friends . classmates etc and take the route of warm appraoch? or it is all usless cuz they aint a CHAD?

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
i get it if youre a pure chad . then youll surely be approached , have tons of sex , and girls drooling all over you without you even trying a bit to achieve all this. BUT my point is what about the normies? what should they do? should they try to make as much connections as possible with their female friends . classmates etc and take the route of warm appraoch? or it is all usless cuz they aint a CHAD?
Just use tinder

• +1
Reactions: cantbreaktheice
be Chad or rope. All else is cope. You’ll find where there’s pussy — there’s usually hope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, cantbreaktheice, chigoha and 1 other person
everything

• +1
be Chad or rope. All else is cope. You’ll find where there’s pussy — there’s usually hope.

• +1
bruh i am 187 cm and i was wearing air maxes. i live in germany and i got mogged to death in university so many tallfags 187 cm is nothing

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and cantbreaktheice
warm approach is ltn/mtn normies only hope tbh.

• +1
Reactions: cantbreaktheice and galego123
social circle is EVERYTHING for normies. you have to blend in and to the same things everyone else does and hope you'll get lucky. warm approach is how normies get GFs that will eventually cuck them and make their life miserable.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, ConspiracyTheory, thereallegend and 4 others
it's super important for normies

it's only at ~5PSL where things start to get easy for you and below 3.5PSL where it starts to be OVER for you

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and cantbreaktheice
Just use tinder
Normies can get laid from dating apps, but usually they'll have to settle for 2-3 pts below their looksmatch.

Essential for normies. They get BTFO on dating apps as far as I can tell.