How much does thick neck hallo my wide jaw ?

And on today’s episode of Looksmax users gaslighting mfs into believing they could mog models…
we have the top moggers here what did you think

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
And on today’s episode of Looksmax users gaslighting mfs into believing they could mog models…
It's his opinion , just as you think I'm retarded looking ethnic , he thinks I'm a robust mf that gets handicapped by his major failos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
3 months of ANY neck training routine and you will get super fast results. Btw you should do it the morph looks really good. Roiding for neck is laughable.

If you walk into any Hollywood red carpet event you can larp as tom cruise and slay any gigastacy so you have god gifted lookz imo.
I don't want take steroids eitherway , I guess I will have to listen to the gym rata on YouTube

I don't want take steroids eitherway , I guess I will have to listen to the gym rata on YouTube
Stop wasting your time. This is all you need

You’re the one gatekeeping models like they can’t get mogged in features (never said the whole face)
“Dude if you had a taller skull you would mog many mms”

@Birdcell s eye area is male model tier (insane browridge, optimal spacing, harmony)
>Male model tier
>Brown eyes with suboptimal ESRatio and relatively low PFL

Here is an actual male model tier eye area, the difference is day and night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16834
“Dude if you had a taller skull you would mog many mms”

>Male model tier
>Brown eyes with suboptimal ESRatio and relatively low PFL

Here is an actual male model tier eye area, the difference is day and night

Male gaze sweetie :feelsgood:
Women don’t like such intimidating eyes :owo:

JFL, saying OP is a mogger is epitome of male gaze.
Stop right there my dear spanish prettyboy , I saw your pic and I can admit you have higher PSL and appeal but don't speak about me as if I am some ugly 2 PSL abomination , I mogg you in the bone and masculine department , and yes the eyes you posted mog me to galaxy Andromeda and back , but stop trying to disrespect me in every thread , fucking tired being nice with y'all here

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Wide neck halos your face in particular hard :feelsokman:

• +1
Stop right there my dear spanish prettyboy , I saw your pic and I can admit you have higher PSL and appeal but don't speak about me as if I am some ugly 2 PSL abomination , I mogg you in the bone and masculine department , and yes the eyes you posted mog me to galaxy Andromeda and back , but stop trying to disrespect me in every thread , fucking tired being nice with y'all here
Did I lie? I guess now I can’t even give my honest opinion, should I just start gaslighting people instead? Would you like that better?

Did I lie? I guess now I can’t even give my honest opinion, should I just start gaslighting people instead? Would you like that better?
Nah , it's ok , you didn't insult me at least , good enough for me tbh :lul:

Massive improvement ngl.
But you also need a decent upper body physique to match the neck if you grow it to that size

• +1
Massive improvement ngl.
But you also need a decent upper body physique to match the neck if you grow it to that size
Roids do wonders my friend :feelsshh:

You need vertical genio. I was wrong about you needing rhino. Skull height is so important.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Birdcell
now the only looksmax you need is to send your pics to modelling agencies rather than PSL aspies

• JFL
You need vertical genio. I was wrong about you needing rhino. Skull height is so important.
Measured from middle of the lips to the top of the chin I get 4.5 cm , a whole 1cm less than the average male , I can fix it either with a genio or BSSO with cw rotation for higher gonial angle
Genio makes more sense tbh

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
now the only looksmax you need is to send your pics to modelling agencies rather than PSL aspies
I will advertise fighting mma clothes :smonk:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
красавчик братан. Huge improvement you are one of the few people that is actually ascending on this shithole.

красавчик братан. Huge improvement you are one of the few people that is actually ascending on this shithole.
Баркал ваша , хьожур ву со , сай ворт йохк йа

Getting 0.5 inches of neck size is child's play when you consider that the neck is heavily slow-twitch dominant, never goes under any load, and recovers insanely quick

Most males can add two inches of neck size easily without any weight needed. Think about it: when's the last time you trained your neck?
Neckpill

^
Follow this routine while making sure your diet is on point. Protein, micros, calorie surplus .etc. And if you don't have access to weights, then just add more volume & frequency every week
0.5 inch gain is plausible in weeks if you're consistent

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Birdcell
Lifefuel (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Getting 0.5 inches of neck size is child's play when you consider that the neck is heavily slow-twitch dominant, never goes under any load, and recovers insanely quick

Most males can add two inches of neck size easily without any weight needed. Think about it: when's the last time you trained your neck?
View attachment 1578113
^
Follow this routine while making sure your diet is on point. Protein, micros, calorie surplus .etc. And if you don't have access to weights, then just add more volume & frequency every week
0.5 inch gain is plausible in weeks if you're consistent

Holy fuck, you would ascend a lot with thicker neck. Btw I think I chatted with you on reddit my ossetian brat.

• +1
Holy fuck, you would ascend a lot with thicker neck. Btw I think I chatted with you on reddit my ossetian brat.
Yes you did bro :y'all:

Thanks @6ft4 for the pic
I look more masculine and therefore better , maybe by 0.5 PSL , y'all agree ?

Any chance to get neck without roids ?
Neck is pretty much genetics like calves
I hope you are training neck hardcore still since this is huge
Also you need an NT hairstyle that has some height on top

• +1
Thanks @6ft4 for the pic
I look more masculine and therefore better , maybe by 0.5 PSL , y'all agree ?

Any chance to get neck without roids ?
Neck is pretty much genetics like calves
@notcel

you kinda have the same vibes as this Balkan guy

• JFL
not ugly, but uncanny aspie territory

• +1