how much dosage do i take for the purple panda labs hgh? and whats needle would u reccomend?

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
never been a whole fan of the looksmaxxing surgeries and steroids but ive been so depressed and bullied for being a manlet ive decided fuck it why not buy this shit, spend 200 + tax on some hgh and 150 on aromasin and mk
i bought oral mk 677 and aromasin last month from deus (still in us customs for the last fucking month)

and i just ordered this shit, what amount of dosage would yall reccomend to me?
im 5 6 100 lbs, and what needle do i get? thanks!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Growth Plate, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
you're literally turning into a scientific experiment:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, fjor2096, Schönling and 8 others
why are you ordering from international sites.

Buy the proper shit for mk 677 or it will be shit bunk garbage. Peptidesciences is the only legit site with good product.

Update the thread once you get the HGH and let me know how it works, If its legit Ill try it myself.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, ROTTING, Mike141 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mafiaboy and Deleted member 17829

Buy the proper shit for mk 677 or it will be shit bunk garbage. Peptidesciences is the only legit site with good product.

Update the thread once you get the HGH and let me know how it works, If its legit Ill try it myself.
ok so for the hgh should i just use a regular insulin needle from walmart?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Deleted member 20565, ItsOverCel and 2 others

aw fuck nigga i shouldve just bought from peptides bc now my grandma is calling me a deceptive cheat liar for using my child support money and lying about my age to buy bitcoin for panda xD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and fjor2096
NO NO NO NO. Even if you could get pharma grade HGH a simple test cycle would be much better. HGH is more expensive and mk677 can achieve the same things HGH can.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dystopian
NO NO NO NO. Even if you could get pharma grade HGH a simple test cycle would be much better. HGH is more expensive and mk677 can achieve the same things HGH can.
shit lol well i just spent 200 dollars on 10 vials of hgh from purple panda labs so do i just use a normal insulin needle from walmart for it?

ok so for the hgh should i just use a regular insulin needle from walmart?
yea i use insulin needles, you will need bacteriostatic water to reconstitute the powder. I always used the ste mountainside-medical

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
hes right. Next time go for the mk-677 from peptidesciences. Its ultra legit and made my bonesmashing gains fucking insane. Stopped using because I was looking bloated though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
yea i use insulin needles, you will need bacteriostatic water to reconstitute the powder. I always used the ste mountainside-medical
how can i find a tutorial on how to reconstitute the powder?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 16133
do roids then you will
yea but balls will shrink and you can build an insane physuiqe purely off of hgh and peptides at his age. Dont tell this dude to sterilize himself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, mafiaboy, FreakkForLife and 2 others
you just pin the water into the syrinege then pin it into the vial of hgh
He should obviously switch the needle head or use different needle to not dull the needle?? Or what

yea but balls will shrink and you can build an insane physuiqe purely off of hgh and peptides at his age. Dont tell this dude to sterilize himself.
A simple testosterone cycle isn’t gonna be harmful. It’s when you add in other more hardcore compounds is when you can have some negative effects.

it's his only option at 5'6, don't be bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
A simple testosterone cycle isn’t gonna be harmful. It’s when you add in other more hardcore compounds is when you can have some negative effects.
ive done test cycles, it takes a toll on you. And i'm a high test natural, I just dont like using ais.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
it will collapse his chances of growing higher, you can start roiding at any time in life.
dude his plates have fused, it's over if he doesn't start injecting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, fjor2096, FreakkForLife and 2 others
Nigga I'm a teen and also hopping on hgh and aromasin as well. Where can u get a good needle and how do u use them?

I'm getting some bloodwork done to see my baseline Aromasin this following monday. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
5'6 as well

never been a whole fan of the looksmaxxing surgeries and steroids but ive been so depressed and bullied for being a manlet ive decided fuck it why not buy this shit, spend 200 + tax on some hgh and 150 on aromasin and mk
i bought oral mk 677 and aromasin last month from deus (still in us customs for the last fucking month)
View attachment 1646643

and i just ordered this shit, what amount of dosage would yall reccomend to me?

Pm me,also u can get hgh for even cheaper 60$/100iu

But what u are buying is a good rate too,150$/100iu.

Also read my aromaisn thread and get blood tests.

Try igf1,and what's ur age?

And how much can u spend on heightmaxxing per month?

U can Easily get all u would need in 300$ per month.

Nigga I'm a teen and also hopping on hgh and aromasin as well. Where can u get a good needle and how do u use them?

I'm getting some bloodwork done to see my baseline Aromasin this following monday. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
5'6 as well
Just search reddit bodybuilding forums.

Just type on google" needle size for hgh reddit "
Or " how to inject hgh reddit"

Replace reddit with Bodybuilding forum to get different search results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Lol,are u crazy?

Test cycle won't make him taller.

He needs to heightmaxx fist at 5'6 or he would look like a joke.

And no,hgh is much better than mk677,mk677 is low dose hgh and it isnt sufficient for growth.

Op keep taking hgh and add igf1 lr3 if u can.

Mk677 has much worse side effects which are difficult to control

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and Deleted member 16133
Also,If u want a safer website,it's QorePharm,they give out at the same rate as purple panda.

There are Chinese sites which sell for cheaper but if u wanna buy from them don't tell ur age and tell them u are an adult man.
So u don't get fooled

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and Deleted member 16133
Lol,are u crazy?

Test cycle won't make him taller.

He needs to heightmaxx fist at 5'6 or he would look like a joke.

And no,hgh is much better than mk677,mk677 is low dose hgh and it isnt sufficient for growth.

Op keep taking hgh and add igf1 lr3 if u can.

Mk677 has much worse side effects which are difficult to control
ok so is that 1 mg of igf 1 lr3? i have a job so money aint an issue
how long would a vial of this shit last?

ok so is that 1 mg of igf 1 lr3? i have a job so money aint an issue
how long would a vial of this shit last?

It depends on the dosage ,u can get it at 1/10th the price from china .
This would last u a month if u take 33 mcg ed,which is alright,but not enough,.
50-80 mcg is what u need.

For sources of HGH.

Some sources of HGH are ironlionlabs puretropin 200$/100iu

And scirrox online serostim 220$/100iu

Qingdao is 60$/100iu

Wuhan senwayer (also from china) is 65$/100iu

QorePharm Qtropin is 150$/100iu.

Qingdao is Chinese, some people say its good some say its bad,u can decide urself.

But if u have money I would

Recommend QorePharm as it's safer to order

If u don't have much money ,u can try Chinese companies i recommended above but don't let them know that u are a kid or u will get fooled,do research about hplc tests and how it's used for determining the purity of the compund.

Also,a common way of scamming is selling HCG as hgh.

U can check if it's HCG or not with home pregnancy test kits.

Also,another way of scamming is selling peptides as hgh,so when u talk to the chinese sources on telegram 1.tell them directly that they must not fool him by giving him peptides instead of HGH 2.also tell them u will be using pregnancy test kits to detect if it's HCG or legit hgh.

3.Also tell them u will be running HPLC test on each batch to check the purity of its hgh and check if it's legit hgh or something else.

4.Tell them u are middle aged bodybuilder who has been training for decades and has been using HGH in cycles for years.

5.Also tell them directly to send legit material

Even if u don't do HPLC tests,if u follow the above it points,u will make sure that they won't fool u or scam u and they will send u legit material, do not forget to do as i said,point 4 is very important as ur chances of getting fooled and scammed is very high if u tell them u are a kid.

Qingdao sigma hgh link

I recommend hgh from Qingdao because it's cheap some blood tests prove its good

Like this

( U need to make an account on that site to see images).

Qingdao sigma hgh blood test results

However,some others have problem,but that can happen from every hgh,even Pharma

But still if u wanna be safe,try Qtropin from QorePharm,it's 160$/100iu compared to Qingdao 60$/100iu.

However Qtropin is a very good company,it's western with many blood tests.

Also,if u are looking for other sources,there are iron lion labs puretropin which is even more expensive at 220$/100iu

Also,the igf1 lr3 of Qingdao is very cheap,10$/1mg compared to 100$/1mg of peptidesciences which most people buy.

Again there's some chances of u getting scammed in igf1 lr3 by Chinese companies so,make sure u follow the 5 points i mentioned above

I think if u order lr3 and hgh from china ,it's quite cheap .

U can contact both qingdao and Wuhan senwayer on their telegram,the telegram must be mentioned on their site in the "contact us" section ,just try to find it and search a bit

This is the new websites of Wuhan senwayer,u can find it from here.

Wuhan senwayer site link

For Qingdao i already mentioned it above in this post

My friend UglyGod360@UglyGod360 ordered hgh from Wuhan senwayer,another Chinese alibaba seller for 65$/100iu,and it worked for him

Wuhan senwayer also gives lr3 at 20$/1 mg.

Now u can consider this and take decision accordingly.

Also,i learned about Qingdao sigma from SexuallyAbusive@SexuallyAbusive on looksmaxing.com

He posted some bloods and they looked good

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, SOS-Sonic, Ilookatstuff and 1 other person
Sorry for the spacing,iT seems to be a malfunction/bug

• +1
the igf 1 from peptide science is a really small vial, like as big as a toe. It lasts maybe a week. I did use this stuff to make my jaw grow so it does work, just very small amounts but without the toxic crap and metals that the chinese shit is produced with

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16133
hes right. Next time go for the mk-677 from peptidesciences. Its ultra legit and made my bonesmashing gains fucking insane. Stopped using because I was looking bloated though.
The mk 677 from peptidesciences has horrible pricing.

Chemyo is way better in that regard

It depends on the dosage ,u can get it at 1/10th the price from china .
This would last u a month if u take 33 mcg ed,which is alright,but not enough,.
50-80 mcg is what u need.

For sources of HGH.

Some sources of HGH are ironlionlabs puretropin 200$/100iu

And scirrox online serostim 220$/100iu

Qingdao is 60$/100iu

Wuhan senwayer (also from china) is 65$/100iu

QorePharm Qtropin is 150$/100iu.

Qingdao is Chinese, some people say its good some say its bad,u can decide urself.

But if u have money I would

Recommend QorePharm as it's safer to order

If u don't have much money ,u can try Chinese companies i recommended above but don't let them know that u are a kid or u will get fooled,do research about hplc tests and how it's used for determining the purity of the compund.

Also,a common way of scamming is selling HCG as hgh.

U can check if it's HCG or not with home pregnancy test kits.

Also,another way of scamming is selling peptides as hgh,so when u talk to the chinese sources on telegram 1.tell them directly that they must not fool him by giving him peptides instead of HGH 2.also tell them u will be using pregnancy test kits to detect if it's HCG or legit hgh.

3.Also tell them u will be running HPLC test on each batch to check the purity of its hgh and check if it's legit hgh or something else.

4.Tell them u are middle aged bodybuilder who has been training for decades and has been using HGH in cycles for years.

5.Also tell them directly to send legit material

Even if u don't do HPLC tests,if u follow the above it points,u will make sure that they won't fool u or scam u and they will send u legit material, do not forget to do as i said,point 4 is very important as ur chances of getting fooled and scammed is very high if u tell them u are a kid.

Qingdao sigma hgh link

I recommend hgh from Qingdao because it's cheap some blood tests prove its good

Like this

( U need to make an account on that site to see images).

Qingdao sigma hgh blood test results

However,some others have problem,but that can happen from every hgh,even Pharma

But still if u wanna be safe,try Qtropin from QorePharm,it's 160$/100iu compared to Qingdao 60$/100iu.

However Qtropin is a very good company,it's western with many blood tests.

Also,if u are looking for other sources,there are iron lion labs puretropin which is even more expensive at 220$/100iu

Also,the igf1 lr3 of Qingdao is very cheap,10$/1mg compared to 100$/1mg of peptidesciences which most people buy.

Again there's some chances of u getting scammed in igf1 lr3 by Chinese companies so,make sure u follow the 5 points i mentioned above

I think if u order lr3 and hgh from china ,it's quite cheap .

U can contact both qingdao and Wuhan senwayer on their telegram,the telegram must be mentioned on their site in the "contact us" section ,just try to find it and search a bit

This is the new websites of Wuhan senwayer,u can find it from here.

Wuhan senwayer site link

For Qingdao i already mentioned it above in this post

My friend UglyGod360@UglyGod360 ordered hgh from Wuhan senwayer,another Chinese alibaba seller for 65$/100iu,and it worked for him

Wuhan senwayer also gives lr3 at 20$/1 mg.

Now u can consider this and take decision accordingly.

Also,i learned about Qingdao sigma from SexuallyAbusive@SexuallyAbusive on looksmaxing.com

what is iu? and how long is shipping from china ? i have telegram but would i have to use an agent for this like u would with fashion reps?

• +1
Is panda site legit thinking of ordering? Or is there better site? I don’t want it to get denied though

what is iu? and how long is shipping from china ? i have telegram but would i have to use an agent for this like u would with fashion reps?

Iu is international units.
It's a kind of unit for measuring hgh just like metre is for measuring length

• +1
A
Agent for fashion reps?i don't understand, please explain it.

Also,the minimum it can take is for 7-14 days and the maximum is 1 month,no more than that

• +1
i was 5'3 at 16. 5'9 now at age 19.
also grew from 5'7.5 to 5'9 after age 18. dont worry you will grow to a nice height, dont inject this shit, ur worring too much

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 18804

5'6 as well
depending on how old u are it’s over. If ur over 16 and 5’6 u’ll grow until 5’9 at most, if god is good with you and ur commited.
Depending on the amount of hgh it won’t even matter, but ig 5’9> 5’6, manlet either way tho

• So Sad
A

Agent for fashion reps?i don't understand, please explain it.

Also,the minimum it can take is for 7-14 days and the maximum is 1 month,no more than that
ok so for the purple panda labs hgh tho like how often do i take it and do i have to store it in the refrigerator?

literally exactly me at 14 and a half
don't get your hopes up I'm only 5'7" 110-120lbs now at 16 and a half :lul:
didn't you say you have a dad much taller than you? same. we're like... twins!

• +1
ok so for the purple panda labs hgh tho like how often do i take it and do i have to store it in the refrigerator?
Take it 2-3 hours before sleeping,start with 3 iu and slowly order more hgh(from Qtropin or Chinese labs if u can talk to them on telegram and get legit shit like i said).

Start with 3 iu ,do this for 2 weeks,then increase to 5iu for 2 weeks,then to 7iu for 2 weeks then 10iu everyday in the evening until u reach ur height.

Also,if u get lr3 do the same thing ,start with 15 mcg for 2 weeks,then increase to 30 mcg for 2 weeks,then stop taking it for 2 weeks,then increase to 50 mcg for the next 2 weeks, the increase to 70 mcg ed from then onwards,take it until u reach ur desired height.

U will have to take HGH and igf1 for 6-12 months to see significant gains like 1-3 inches.

Also,buy a blood glucose monitor and measure ur blood glucose ed in the morning without eating anything.

Make sure it's in the normal range .

• Love it
The difference between u and him is that he is trying while u are LDARing and playing the fool:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy and Growth Plate
moms 5 8 dads 6 foot idk how im nmot alread y6 1

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
i was 5'3 at 16. 5'9 now at age 19.
also grew from 5'7.5 to 5'9 after age 18. dont worry you will grow to a nice height, dont inject this shit, ur worring too much
@Growth Plate