How much exemestane do I need to take to prove my shit is bunk? Lmao

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
@Bitchwhipper2 @FreakkForLife @TeenAscender @ItisOver @galego123

If I take 100mg today and I get no sides, it's obviously bunk right?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

No reacts for your low iq larp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, AscendingHero and Growth Plate
yes

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
No reacts for your low iq larp
What? Did you even read the thread?

I'm genuinely wondering if my compound is bunk and I'm going to take 100mg to prove it is. It most likely is fucking bunk. I mean obviously. Fml. It's virtually impossible to get real exemestane. Those sources you recommended I looked up and people have had bad experiences

My source was American Research Lab btw. I took 75mg of Amino Asylum exemestane and nothing happened

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and FreakkForLife
What? Did you even read the thread?

I'm genuinely wondering if my compound is bunk and I'm going to take 100mg to prove it is. It most likely is fucking bunk. I mean obviously. Fml. It's virtually impossible to get real exemestane. Those sources you recommended I looked up and people have had bad experiences

My source was American Research Lab btw. I took 75mg of Amino Asylum exemestane and nothing happened
Just get the Pfizer one.

It costs 30$ you Larper

• Woah
  • +1
Why do you have multiple guys in your dms
Jfl at this gay jew @Bitchwhipper2
They come to the friendly neighborhood heightmaxer:lul:for heightmaxxing advice

• +1
@AscendingHero thoughts (will i get penile cancer yes or no)

Buy Deus Medical exemestane, it is legit proven by bloodwork, it lowered my estradiol to normal range (I am on TRT)

• +1

no. 25mg = 100mg. Just test for 25mg

• JFL
no. 25mg = 100mg. Just test for 25mg
If one had real exemestane then they would probably face different sides taking literally 4 times a dose that breast cancer ppl take

Yes. Should at least cause bone aches.

• +1
Yes. Should at least cause bone aches.
Sorry, what are bone aches supposed to feel like? :lul:

I get joint "cracks" and "pops" which you can hear all the time but it's probably because I run and walk a lot. I think those are called nitrogen bubbles

Sorry, what are bone aches supposed to feel like? :lul:

I get joint "cracks" and "pops" which you can hear all the time but it's probably because I run and walk a lot. I think those are called nitrogen bubbles
Just like legs kinda hurting but not everyone gets them

• +1
If one had real exemestane then they would probably face different sides taking literally 4 times a dose that breast cancer ppl take
after 25mg it doesnt lower estrogen more. If you want to feel side effects of estrogen being low then take 25mg. If for any reason your estrogen feels lower at 100mg than 25mg it means its fake and its actually another subastance which is cheaper

• +1
Just like legs kinda hurting but not everyone gets them
If I drink the entire bottle I bet nothing would happen. Jfl at my bunk. I got American Research Lab aromasin. What do you think is a good source for aromatase inhibitors, mk677, gh, sarms, peptides and roids?

If I drink the entire bottle I bet nothing would happen. Jfl at my bunk. I got American Research Lab aromasin. What do you think is a good source for aromatase inhibitors, mk677, gh, sarms, peptides and roids?
you are 16. Your estrogen levels are around 60pg. Aromasin at 25mg lowers your estrogen 30-40% which is not enought to make it under 10pg. If you take more nothing will happen its still gonna decrease your estrogen by 30-40%
If you look at this study

You see that 25mg is the same as 50mg in terms of lowering your estrogen. What makes you think that 100mg is gonna be different or an entire bottle? Am i missing something?

• +1
you are 16. Your estrogen levels are around 60pg. Aromasin at 25mg lowers your estrogen 30-40% which is not enought to make it under 10pg. If you take more nothing will happen its still gonna decrease your estrogen by 30-40%
If you look at this study
View attachment 1679912
You see that 25mg is the same as 50mg in terms of lowering your estrogen. What makes you think that 100mg is gonna be different or an entire bottle? Am i missing something?
so no sides from 25mg is enough to prove it is bunk
What sides should I look for?

you are 16. Your estrogen levels are around 60pg.
you can't just assume I'm the avg 16 yo

I started puberty at an avg age yet stopped growing at late 14 so theoritically I would have a higher than avg aromatization rate based off that

But I don't have any physical symptoms of a high e to t ratio like gyno so the estrogen must have been balanced therefore I just had balanced above avg t levels and above avg e levels

I am 112lbs 10-12% bf so theoritically my aromatization rate should be minimized but could still be high if I had the genetics for an unusually high aromatization rate, just like aromatase deficient men exist. Then again, as I said, based off a number of facts, my t and e levels are balanced yet I stopped growing early while starting puberty at an avg age so they're probably both just above avg for my age

I have retardedly high libido and good libido would mean my e levels are not low

Idk where my e levels are at

you can't just assume I'm the avg 16 yo

I started puberty at an avg age yet stopped growing at late 14 so theoritically I would have a higher than avg aromatization rate based off that

But I don't have any physical symptoms of a high e to t ratio like gyno so the estrogen must have been balanced therefore I just had balanced above avg t levels and above avg e levels

I am 112lbs 10-12% bf so theoritically my aromatization rate should be minimized but could still be high if I had the genetics for an unusually high aromatization rate, just like aromatase deficient men exist. Then again, as I said, based off a number of facts, my t and e levels are balanced yet I stopped growing early while starting puberty at an avg age so they're probably both just above avg for my age

I have retardedly high libido and good libido would mean my e levels are not low

Idk where my e levels are at
You are right you could have a lower estrogen baseline. But this also means that aromasin is gonna decrease your estrogen less, i dont have a degree in biochemsitry and i am a random guy but i think that because there is less anti pose tissue there is less enzyme aromatase to block which is what converts testosterone in estrogen and is found on places like antipose tissue and in the brain, the bones ect

• +1
anti pose tissue there is less enzyme aromatase to block which is what converts testosterone in estrogen and is found on places like antipo
I already know less adipose tissue reduces places for aromatization and how the conversion works ofc

But I didn't realize that this might mean ai's do less on people with less adipose tissue

American research lab

• JFL
Literally no proof other than you saying it's good. You're not trolling a newcel. I've been here for over a year
You’re an ungrateful faggot. You asked me a good source and I am linking to you a website I used for 2 years with results and recommended to dozens of users, with insane support and 2 day delivery. I am not required to write a paragraph explaining my choice. Putting you on ignore. The gall of this nigga.

Last edited:
  • +1
Where'd you buy it from

• JFL
You’re an ungrateful faggot. You asked me a good source and I am linking to you a website I used for 2 years with results and recommended to dozens of users, with insane support and 2 day delivery. I am not required to write a paragraph explaining my choice. Putting you on ignore. The gall of this nigga.
Sorry, genuinely. You're right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Sorry, genuinely. You're right
I just got no noticeable side effects and it took them more than a month to ship mine despite me living in the US. I had to tell them I never got my order then they sent me the wrong stuff (serms) but then they basically paid me back by giving me mk677 and extra exemestane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
American Research Lab
Bruh Ahhahaha nvm if you bought it from there I’d get why you would think I’m trolling
I forgive you
American Research Lab is as legit as it gets. Not everyone gets side effects. You’re good.

• +1
I just got no noticeable side effects and it took them more than a month to ship mine despite me living in the US. I had to tell them I never got my order then they sent me the wrong stuff (serms) but then they basically paid me back by giving me mk677 and extra exemestane
Insane honestly because I ordered 6 exemestane vials like a week ago and it came in two days. I have no idea why you had such a shit experience with them for most it’s way better.

• +1
  • +1
Insane honestly because I ordered 6 exemestane vials like a week ago and it came in two days. I have no idea why you had such a shit experience with them for most it’s way better.
It was my only order though and some guy emailed and called me and was nice and apologized sincerely

I bought some aromasin from alldaychemist and it clearly wasn't working. Huge difference from real aromasin
Where do you get real Aromasin?