• +1
Reactions: not__cel
@shieldzz

• +1
According to my calculations, approximately 2.3

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and appealmaxed
Lmao you'll hardly lose any bodyfat the majority of the weight lose will be glycogen storage and water weight

Lmao you'll hardly lose any bodyfat the majority of the weight lose will be glycogen storage and water weight
you’d lose fat, i’d be in a very large deficit.
ofc u will lose a lot of water also, but fat also

• +1
Just go on a steep deficit at that point so you can get protein/fat, but to answer your question it would roughly be half of the fat lost. For example in an average case if you lose about 1.7 pounds excluding water 1.1 would be fat and .6 muscle

Source: Chat GPT

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mentªlcel
you’d lose fat, i’d be in a very large deficit.
ofc u will lose a lot of water also, but fat also
3 days won't do you much to see any significant amount of fat lose it will take a week or two for you body to start using your bf storage,take it from me u lost 10 kg from water fasting for 30 days and mostly was fat and muscle
Screenshot 20240615 200028
Screenshot 20240615 200041

And trust me it not worth the effort just be in calorie deficit way better and safer

3 days won't do you much to see any significant amount of fat lose it will take a week or two for you body to start using your bf storage,take it from me u lost 10 kg from water fasting for 30 days and mostly was fat and muscle View attachment 2982917View attachment 2982918
And trust me it not worth the effort just be in calorie deficit way better and safer
im not sure this is true
if the body is deficient in energy, it will use fat stores for energy, it wont wait a week to do so, it needs the energy

• +1
3 days won't do you much to see any significant amount of fat lose it will take a week or two for you body to start using your bf storage,take it from me u lost 10 kg from water fasting for 30 days and mostly was fat and muscle View attachment 2982917View attachment 2982918
nice physique bro

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and mentªlcel