How much fat per kg/lb on a cut?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I'm cutting with low calories and low fat. My libido is lower, and I find it hard to get the dick hard when having sex. I think it's because of low calories and/or fat. The first solution I'm going to try is to increase fat intake; that way, I can keep calories as low as possible. Maybe it solves the problem. If it's not enough, I will increase my calorie intake. How much fat per kg or lb of bodyweight would you recommend?

I had a similar experience last year when cutting, and the problems went away when I started to binge eat lol. But that's not a viable option now.

@JamesHowlett

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
whats the deficit

yes more fat less carb for libido, pref saturated fats

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
tf are u fat or something 40 percent might be ok for obese ppl. for people in the 15-20 range 20 would be much better

• +1
tf are u fat or something 40 percent might be ok for obese ppl. for people in the 15-20 range 20 would be much better
I would say I'm about 20%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Wallenberg
40% deficit is very steep, not recommended ofc you will feel like absolute garbage
2.4 grams of protein per kg keeps the hunger away. But it's hard to get the dick hard. I never have morning wood now.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 15827
2.4 grams of protein per kg keeps the hunger away. But it's hard to get the dick hard. I never have morning wood now.
yeah thats fine but the calorie deficit is too steep for a 20% bf starting point

• +1
its not about hunger. u do know protein spikes cortisol hard right, id say cut down on the protein and eat more fructose to combat cortisol. this wil lgive u restful sleep. coffee and nicotine/ aspirin to manage hunger.

its not about hunger. u do know protein spikes cortisol hard right, id say cut down on the protein and eat more fructose to combat cortisol. this wil lgive u restful sleep. coffee and nicotine/ aspirin to manage hunger.
2.4 grams of protein per kg has been shown to be beneficial for muscle loss prevention.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17735
yeah thats fine but the calorie deficit is too steep for a 20% bf starting point
Maybe I will lower the deficit soon. But first I increase my fat intake.

Is 1 gram of fat per kg good?

• +1
2.4 grams of protein per kg has been shown to be beneficial for muscle loss prevention.
better to cut that down and just workout. One workout per week has been shown to retain muscle as well

Maybe I will lower the deficit soon. But first I increase my fat intake.

Is 1 gram of fat per kg good?
I usually do 170-190g of protein, 50-60 grams of carbs rest fats

• +1
Yeah, but how much per kg or lb of body weight?
im 86 kg, i don't really calculate like that tbh, i just aim for a certain calorie intake and keep my protein high and carbs around 50 and rest fats

• +1
I'm also dieting at around a 40% deficit (1200kcal). I haven't noticed any issues perhaps you are lacking in some vitamins or your macros are crap. I recommend using https://cronometer.com/ to keep track of everything as it shows you all your micros and macros.

Make sure your getting lots of protein and fat as well. (Carbs don't really matter altho try get at least 50g unless your doing keto).

• +1
I'm also dieting at around a 40% deficit (1200kcal). I haven't noticed any issues perhaps you are lacking in some vitamins or your macros are crap. I recommend using https://cronometer.com/ to keep track of everything as it shows you all your micros and macros.

Make sure your getting lots of protein and fat as well. (Carbs don't really matter altho try get at least 50g unless your doing keto).
How much fat you get daily?

• JFL
Gotta get down to 12% bf. Im taking hgh so I've only gained muscle as well. Eating around 150g of protein everyday.
how tall are you

Gotta get down to 12% bf. Im taking hgh so I've only gained muscle as well. Eating around 150g of protein everyday.
How tall are you?

Calorie wise my diet is like 33% protein, 60% fat, 7% carbohydrate

• +1
Try to lose 2lbs per week. Cut out carbs and eat in a 500 cal defacit. Drink a glass of water or low calorie tea every time you get hungry. Thats what I did and I lost 50 pounds in 6 months.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism and Nims