how much filler do i need in my jaw?

no-mogger-no-cry

no-mogger-no-cry

Platinum
9A9C7ED3 A50D 4355 8A35 F7A1450EEDEC
want to know how much ML i would need on the jaw to make it more angular and wide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, mrriceguyreturn, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns
get jaw implants bro they're 4k and permanent, fillers go away after some time and make u look like shit long term by long term i mean 2-3 years
where the fuck are you paying only 4k for implants lmao ?

• +1
Reactions: user123456, poopoohead, Aero and 1 other person
get jaw implants bro they're 4k and permanent, fillers go away after some time and make u look like shit long term by long term i mean 2-3 years
i wouldn’t trust a place that does jaw implants for 4k, they’re usually 8k+ where i’m from

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and asdvek
but where, name one legit surgeon
Idk about surgeons, all I know is Dr. Eppley, Dr. Paley, Dr. Betz, 2 of them are LL surgeons

none, and you don't even need implants
your jaw is fine, it's the wide cheekbones that are ruining the angularity

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
Idk about surgeons, all I know is Dr. Eppley, Dr. Paley, Dr. Betz, 2 of them are LL surgeons
so dont talk about surgeons which are doing that for 4k, for example Eppley from your list charge you like 20k or something like that

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and coisbhai
2ml 1 ml in each corner for width

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
Your problem is your eye area.

• +1
Eyes nose and the line near your orbits also overall indicators of health and youthfulness is needed

Eyes nose and the line near your orbits also overall indicators of health and youthfulness is needed
eyes/orbital lines can be done with fillers/ canthoplasty and implants, what’s wrong with my nose?

Its a bit pigish and asymmetrical
asymmetry is bone related so i can’t do anything about that, and my nose is upturned not sure what rhinoplasty can do to solve that either

IMG 6801

Don’t do anything to your jaw..
Instead work on your eyes lashes and brows
Also dye your hair and brows black.
Put minoxidil on brows.
Shave.
Fix skin (tret or acutane + vit C)

= mogger.

Just making your jaw wider will not do anything in terms of appeal. Arguably will make it worse cause your neck will look too thin relative to it.
IMG 6803

Last edited:
  • +1
Tbh your a perfect example of fucked base to ascend,because all your features are bang on average you just lack a good feature,so if you get surgery to fix one thing it will barely ascend it,capped at mtn for life tbh,even with the best jaw your eyes and nose failo you

• +1
Tbh your a perfect example of fucked base to ascend,because all your features are bang on average you just lack a good feature,so if you get surgery to fix one thing it will barely ascend it,capped at mtn for life tbh,even with the best jaw your eyes and nose failo you
even if i was to fix the nose, jaw and eyes would i still be capped at mtn?

Lol he needs only some minor surgery u clearly don’t know shit