How much forward growth do you actually get?

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
I saw other posts where MSE + MSDO + Facepuller (BOW) + Braces can give 0.5mm of growth per month If you did:
- 12 hrs per day
- 2-3kg force
- 30° upward angle
- Bone vitamins & HGH/peptides

But what about lefort procedures

How many mm of forward growth do you get from Modified Lefort 3
Mlf3

& Lefort 1
Maxresdefault 6

Last edited:
Facepuller is what gives forward growth not MSE

facepuller at high weight + hgh for 2 years = lefort 3?

we can only hope

we can only hope
are people still using facepullers

we can only hope

How much do you get from a lefort

no one is using it afaik in this forum

but if you call it cope whatever you can get a lefort 3
nah it probably works to some extent

nah it probably works to some extent
well it won't work instantly

however it is worth trying and theoretically is like a lefort 3 if you do it right
How much do you get from a lefort
a lot but we have never seen a normal, let alone a good looking person get a lefort 3

it isn't an "ascencion" since only deformed people get it

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and je3oe
I saw other posts where MSE + MSDO + Facepuller (BOW) + Braces can give 0.5mm of growth per month If you did:
- 12 hrs per day
- 2-3kg force
- 30° upward angle
- Bone vitamins & HGH/peptides

1: wearing an MSE does not make facepulling faster, because the MSE involves a lateral cut in the maxilla to expand it laterally, not a sagittal cut like in the lefort.

2: there are no scientific studies concerning facepulling (maxillary protraction is the medical term) on adults with 2 kilograms of force so we can't know if it will be efffective

3: HGH/peptides won't make the facepulling process faster, it will just fuck up your flat bones with acromegaly

4: vitamin megadosing won't affect your bones

5: please stop the coping and save for bimax surgery

• +1
Reactions: Cope, randomvanish, Deleted member 5467 and 2 others
1: wearing an MSE does not make facepulling faster, because the MSE involves a lateral cut in the maxilla to expand it laterally, not a sagittal cut like in the lefort.

2: there are no scientific studies concerning facepulling (maxillary protraction is the medical term) on adults with 2 kilograms of force so we can't know if it will be efffective

3: HGH/peptides won't make the facepulling process faster, it will just fuck up your flat bones with acromegaly

4: vitamin megadosing won't affect your bones

MSE splits and weakens the suture which aids facepulling to become easier and progress faster. Also MSE is bone anchored, palate expanders are tooth borne

MSE is essential and critical for facepulling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Darkstrand and Incoming
So does that mean facepulling doesn't work. You said you'd going to update your progress, please don't give up on it

• +1
Reactions: Elias
MSE splits and weakens the suture which aids facepulling to become easier and progress faster. Also MSE is bone anchored, palate expanders are tooth borne

MSE is essential and critical for facepulling
Why is MSE so important for facepulling? Isn’t the facepuller enough if you attach enough weight onto it

So does that mean facepulling doesn't work. You said you'd going to update your progress, please don't give up on it
facepulling works, but in adults a maxillary protractor (facepuller) needs to be worn at least for 14 hours a day for two years straight.
Facepulling cannot fix facial asymmetries like bimax does and facepulling cannot increase chin size like a 10K bimax+genio procedure does.

This is why I decided to undergo a procedure involving Bimax + genio + braces + septoplasty
all of this will cost 10K, but it's worth it since it's the most effective procedure to looksmax.

if anyone is still interested in getting a facepuller, I build facepuller appliances from molds for just 65 dollars

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
facepulling works, but in adults a maxillary protractor (facepuller) needs to be worn at least for 14 hours a day for two years straight.
Facepulling cannot fix facial asymmetries like bimax does and facepulling cannot increase chin size like a 10K bimax+genio procedure does.

This is why I decided to undergo a procedure involving Bimax + genio + braces + septoplasty
all of this will cost 10K, but it's worth it since it's the most effective procedure to looksmax.

if anyone is still interested in getting a facepuller, I build facepuller appliances from molds for just 50 dollars
i will try facepuller first

bimax if it doesn't work

if anyone is still interested in getting a facepuller, I build facepuller appliances from molds for just 65 dollars
Yeah, i'm also likely to get lf 1 for free, since i have overlaping teeths. It's just the matter of time

And i'm pretty sure most people here puts their hope on facepulling, so you might aswell share your version of facepuller. I had crazy idea of making facepuller in which you leg-press to generate force, but my idea failed ever since my facepuller was pulling just the tip of you palate

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
JFL AT THIS

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and FutureMogger
well it won't work instantly

however it is worth trying and theoretically is like a lefort 3 if you do it right

a lot but we have never seen a normal, let alone a good looking person get a lefort 3

it isn't an "ascencion" since only deformed people get it
There's that one girl, I can't find the pics, but she was easily PSL 6 after, literally only failo was retarded tier maxilla

There's that one girl, I can't find the pics, but she was easily PSL 6 after, literally only failo was retarded tier maxilla
She is hot af idc if she is a kid

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
So long as ur philtrim and chin line up vertically w/ browridge forwards growth is mostly unimportant for aesthetics. ofc an anteface is coveted but going from aesthetically adequate to aesthetically ideal in terms of maxillary and mandibular projection wont necessarily ascend you, and in some cases can even do the opposite.

2-3kg of force if you want to risk getting your entire maxillary bone to be crushed and become the hunchback of notre dame

2-3kg of force if you want to risk getting your entire maxillary bone to be crushed and become the hunchback of notre dame
Just what I read on this site, I would rather get an lefort osteotomy or DO
So long as ur philtrim and chin line up vertically w/ browridge forwards growth is mostly unimportant for aesthetics. ofc an anteface is coveted but going from aesthetically adequate to aesthetically ideal in terms of maxillary and mandibular projection wont necessarily ascend you, and in some cases can even do the opposite.
Yea, so MSE is no go.

This or death

Attachments

• this much.PNG
    this much.PNG
    45.8 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Just Mew bro.